Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

751 - 760 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Ok since I have finally stopped crying for a while I will write a longer post. (I had to hide in the loo most of the morning due to crying)

Dogmom, Hope it is a sign that the morning sickness is getting better. Wow, 10 days with MIL is hectic. Let us know how the appointment went

I am sorry that you had a bad night Bindy. It sucks when you feel like all hope is lost. But I really believe the RE will have more tricks up his sleeve to help you have your baby.

10 years ago

Hi guys .. Autumm I'm glad ur out from hiding and I know how u feel my sister inlaw just announced her pregnacy on Facebook! Even tho I already knew it still stings a little seeing the scan pic but I am happy for her.

I'm going back to my crazy ways! Iv been so tired lately but it could be due to my recovery from the accident or ..... Not. Iv been defo not syimpton checking in my mind but yes I totaly have! So I'm 7dpo give or take a day or 2 so I decided to test since I'm such and idiot an no it's to early but hey I. An addict!

So I tested with 2mu and big fat no I'm not flipping up. The duff! Then. A went back to bed the got up 3 hours later and tested again yes I am a serious addict! And I think a see a very very very u need to seriously squint to see it BFP! But not getting my hopes up <<< yeah right! But I will test again on fri and see if it's just me with line eye or not! Which I totaly think I have! :|.

So that's all from me! How r u girls doing r u as crazy as me??

10 years ago

Lol Shiloh. Let us know when you have tested again... Which I will bet is before friday ;)

10 years ago

Lol autumn ur prrobs right lol but like I said I think I have line eye! Maby I need glasses hahaha or a magnifying glass lol xx

10 years ago

Hm. There must be something in the air. All this crying going on. That was me on Monday, lol. I cried ALL day and ALL night. I was at M and S with the bf and was looking at little ready made dishes for lunch (no time or energy lately) when he made the dire mistake of saying, "don't even bother looking at these here. They are FULL of calories. Look at these over here instead." He walked me over to the diet stuff!!!! I just burst out crying. He swears he didn't mean it to say I was fat or be careful, but the damage was already done. I cried all the way home and all night.
To be honest, our private life has really sucked the last 3 months...and I can't decide if he is just uncomfortable because I'm pregnant or if it's because I've put on so much weight. Maybe a bit of both but he wouldn't talk about it. We finally talked about it, but he still didn't give a clear answer. We are better now, but boy did I cry.

Shiloh, I'm so sorry to here how bad the accident was and about the mc. That's so sad. Hang in there you crazy pee stick addict (I'm an addict too lol).

Dogmom, better times are soon to come. You are almost there. Ask your gp about meds maybe for the ms maybe?

Bindy, I hope the doctors can help.

Good luck for this cycle all.

10 years ago

Thanks for the congrats!

Divact you're not really selling it to Dogmom! Hope you're feeling a bit better.Dogmom I actually found the first three months super anxiety-inducing. Once you can announce it's such a relief! Enjoy your scan!

Shiloh- this could be it! Autumn and Bindy will be next too! Waiting really sucks though. Bindy- it will be interesting to hear what the RE has to say.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Divact. Sorry that you had a bad day. It was a bit mean of your bf though. I would be furious with dh if he did that. I just feel that as long as your baby is healthy. who cares about the weight? It will come off again after the baby.

Lol Shiloh. I wish there were glasses like those 3D type things that make certain colours more clear for hpt. Maybe we should develop those. We could make LOADS of money! lol

how are you doing Bindy?

My ovaries are really bugging me this month. Think a month off from meds might be a good thing...

10 years ago

Divact big I no how u feel been there to!! Chin up it will be over soon ;)
Autumn sorry your overies r playing up! It sucks

So far so good I didn't test today! Was hard but I managed! Mostly because I'm to scared of more disappointment af due in 3 days so will test tomorrow and if it's - I will wait till af shows!

#terrified!

Any updates ladies??

10 years ago

Just got some new baby cuddles. Really hoping he pooped baby dust on me

Shiloh I know the fear of disappointment. Hope you get a BFP!

10 years ago

Hey guys so I tested again this morning and bfn with fmu then again with 2mu and gain very very very faint BFP so I'm not sure and there is no evidence of af as I usually get brown spotting about now for a couple of days b4 she comes but tmi.. It's creamy yellowish cm but I'm still not convinced! Gonna wait till Monday b4 I test again. My wedding anniversary is on Thursday and really hope it's a BFP by then so I can suppries dh! Here's hoping

Will update again soon! Xxx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo