Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

681 - 690 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Yes, at least we can still laugh
I am starting my 100 days of happiness today.
Day 1:
I am happy that my baby will be born in 2015 and that he/she will not have to go to school with the other 2 babies in our circle of friends. Less comparing possible

how are you doing today Bindy? Looks like we almost have a private forum going at the moment

10 years ago

It does look like we have our own private form going

Hmm my day 1: of happiness hasn't gone well, our back neighbour decided to burn off on our fence line last night and now our fence is completely burnt and ruined and they refused to pay to fix it. I might add the fence was a colour bond fence and they have totally ruined it.
However I'm glad I didn't have any kids coz otherwise they could have gotten badly burnt. So that's a semi positive thought. Can I kinda count that as a semi positive day?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

I had to google colour bond fence It sucks that your neighbour refuses to pay! It was their fault. They should pay!

You can have a semi-positive day

I think a month off next month will do me good. although I will probably still have phantom pregnancy symptoms.

10 years ago

I forgot colour bond was a Aussie brand of fence whoops it's a expansive brand of fence.

Thanks I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

I haven't decided if we will have a break next month or not. But if I have another chemical this month I will be having a break for the next cycle.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Really hope its not a chemical Bindy! Hope that if you are pregnant that it sticks!
Are you having any other symptoms?

10 years ago

The only symptoms I've had are the two days of spotting, dizziness and slight nauseous feeling oh and pronounced veins on my chest again had the same last cycle I don't want to get my hopes up again.

How are u going autumn?

10 years ago

Fingers crossed that its all good signs Bindy!!

I am moody today! And if I'm not moody, i want to cry... Good dose of pms. LOL.

10 years ago

Oh you guys! I'm so sorry you're feeling down!

Also very sorry about your fence, Bindy. That really stinks!!! I can't believe your neighbor won't pay to fix it. Is there anything you guys can do to get them to pay? Are you planning to do anything special for your wedding anniversary?

My first drs visit was yesterday. They did an US and moved my EDD back 2 days. Everything looks good, though, and we got to see the heart beating. We'll get to hear it at my 12 week visit (in 5 weeks). Still sick constantly and haven't slept more than 2-3 hours/night since before I got my BFP. I've also had a migraine since yesterday. Sleep normally helps, but I can't sleep. Dr said I can take Unisom, so I will be trying that tonight. MIL is coming on Friday and I am seriously dreading that.

I hope the rest of your TWW goes by very quickly Autumn & Bindy!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

hi Dogmom. Great that everything looks good on the u/s! So cool that you got to see the heartbeat. Sucks that you are so sick and sleep deprived. Hope it gets better soon! Goodluck with the migraine!

10 years ago

Whoops, I accidentally turned off notifications for this forum and forgot to check! Autumn and Bindy hopefully it's not much longer to wait! Bindy - it seems I needed the 11months to get the Pill out of my system. You are not alone, I still hope you'll get a bfp soon!

I love the idea of being happy your baby would be born in 2015 to avoid comparisons!

Sorry about ms Dogmom. It's great you got a scan straight away though. They're so blase in the UK. I'm having my 20week in 3 weeks. Still a bit disbelieving. Got to say, I'm loving maternity clothes. They're so comfy and I'm in a smaller size from my usual clothes, which is always a psychological boost. Counting the days until my maternity leave now. I've been super busy all this year. Lots of business travel too.

Congrats on the puppy divact! Kickoff your new family early.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo