Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

31 - 40 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I don't think there is anywhere where we are safe from pregnant women! They seem to pop up everywhere these days. A drink and sushi sounds good - too bad we don't all live closer!

Sorry you're having a tough day, Autumn! I don't think most people understand the stress we're under sometimes. I hope it's not a cyst! Maybe your body is just having an off day. Have a glass of wine and try to relax a little.

Thanks for the article link, so impatient. Those numbers are much more comforting than what I've heard in the past. And yes, we managed to get in one more round of yesterday morning for good measure. Now to sit back, wait, and not drive myself nuts!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Hey ladies - I get busy for a few days and the forum goes nuts :p

Congrats pelummie :) hopefully it's the first of many!

Sorry your dh got the wrong end of the stick autumn :( it's great when that happens :-/

It won't be me for the next few months tho - I've become more convinced that the amount of stress in my life is causing major problems. So between the hubbie and I we decided to stop trying for the next couple of months and wait till the summer comes and school finishes and I've had some more time to work on my weight and stuff. I'll still be around tho :) I'll need you guys when we start up again! Although it would be nice if if you're all talking about being pregnant :D

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry Autumn that ur DH only focused on the weight gain I hate it when they do that . Ive had similar conversation with my DH. I hope that you don't have a cyst maybe ur body is just outta whack today.

So impatient I love the idea of going to a pub so if we see a preg women drinking we can give them a look without feeling bas for doing it. Sucks we all don't live closer.

Dogmom I know what you mean preg women just seem to be everywhere these days

Wendy I'm glad your going to stick around still even if you are going to have a break hope u manage to de stress and get to start trying fresh again in the summer. Is it getting warmer in NZ as well? We have all of a sudden got a heat wave here in Oz fires ect crazy stuff.

So the watery cm has matched up with my bbt and it looks like I ovulated on the 24th so excited that I actually ovulated on cd 16 so looks like my cycle might actually be shortening rather excited (even if it means AF turns up while on my holiday overseas I don't mind) DH and I actually managed to 4 nights in a row and once again last night for good measure the perks of being in Sydney and alone.

Hope everyone has a enjoyable Friday and weekend

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Go Bindy! Go Bindy!

Stick around Wendy!

So impatient, I guess there is probably a good reason why doctors won't consider infertility treatments until after one full year. Maybe they know more than doctor google. :).

Autumn, I was just reading a list of things not to say to your ttc wife on Infertile Naomi (thanks for the site so impatient). Sounds like yours could go on the list.

I actually had someone tell me that I have to stop trying to get pregnant because it stresses you out and makes your vagina create toxins. Seriously. Toxins. Cow. I told her off.

Dog mom, they are everywhere right now! What is up with this trend that everyone and her sister is pregnant and flaunting it in front of all of us? Why are they soooo cruel? Btw, prego girl at work is a bit psycho and is driving me nuts.

TGIF! I wish you all wine- filled weekends!

10 years ago

So envious of you people already on "dpo"! you're already in tww territory! Mind you, I'm quite surprised to see I'm already on 10dpo according to my ticker (how did that happen?). Haven't had any sex yet this cycle so better get on it this weekend. Good going Bindy. Also glad you got another one "in" Dogmom.

I think we might get some bfps soon. Wendy I'm sure you'll be around but I really hope I'm able to dole out some smug pregnant words of wisdom (based on actual experience) when you get back into ttc... hopefully with your freshly detoxed vagina. divact-glad you told that idiot off. Actually sometimes the comments on infertile naomi's blogs are just as interesting, where people share all the nasty things people say to them. Some people are so rude and stupid. So according to that toxin idiot I should just give my vagina a break??? Hmmm I could let it sip on cocktails and get massages. Again- making it sound like you're doing something wrong! Clearly she didn't see your latest ttc shipment!

Btw I had no idea about countdownmypregnancy until (I think) Wendy mentioned it? So of course I went over and had a wistful browse at all the topics and tools.

Feeling relatively relaxed today actually.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Sorry you are feeling over stressed, Wendy. I hope you stick around! I always thought that getting pregnant in summer would be a good plan - that way I wouldn't be hugely pregnant when it was hot outside. When does summer break start for you?

Yay Bindy! Sounds like we will be testing around the same time this month.

I don't know why, but I'm still surprised at how many ignorant and misinformed people there are when it comes to getting pregnant, divact. Good for you for telling her off.

I've conveniently forgotten to RSVP to 2 baby showers this month. Both were for women who I don't know very well, so I'm not sure why they invited me in the first place - probably just to rub it in my face.

Thanks so impatient for your "freshly detoxed vagina" comment. I am still laughing about that! And yes, you'd better start !

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Impatient - a detoxes vagina was not an image that I wanted to imagine! Now I have the mental image of a vagina leaving rehab! But yeah, should be good really :)

I've never had anyone talk to me about toxins, but they would be cruising for a bruising that much you can be sure of! Thankfully people have stopped telling me to just relax and it'll happen - prolly coz I generally counter with "relaxing won't help me ovulate!" I found this link the other day about telling people about infertility. It was a link off the article that soimpatient posted.

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/conception/infertility-family-friends#.UkXaznYaySP

I thought it was really good, and I think I'll cut and paste bits into an email to use.

Bindy - the weather's been really weird lately! At the moment we have this random storm weather happening where it'll be nice and warm one day and the a howling gale the next! But it is warming up thankfully.

Dogmom - I have school holidays for the next 2 weeks :D Then the last term is 7 weeks ish, but my senior kids leave for exams after 3 1/2 weeks, so then I only have 3 classes to teach - it's a great term :) summer officially starts about the 10th of December.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi guys,

Back from holiday. Wendy - thanks for setting up MMM!

See I have some reading to catch up on....

Me 35, DH 35,
TTC # 1
TTC since June 2013
So far nothing wrong.....
Special power - 8 day periods

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome back Makiet. Hope you had an great holiday.
Wow, 8 day periods is bad!!

Enjoy the school holiday, Wendy. 2 weeks off sounds so great right now. (I am definitely not sounding like a person who just got back from a weeks leave LOL)

Divact think i might just have a very toxic vagina. LOL. Maybe I must work on my stress levels!

Yeah Wendy. Sounds like you ovulated and covered your bases to catch that egg!

Goodluck with your TWW dogmom. Hope it goes by super fast and ends with 2 lines

Well, my superpower is back. Couldn't wait untill Sunday to test so I tested on Friday with an early test... Got a very convincing +. Freakout session... Tested with the same brand the next morning... another + but might have been an evap because it was a blue dye test(never got them with this brand before though.) So Saturday and Sunday I worked through my stockpile of internet dip sticks and think I got one barely visible line. Sigh. So now I have to wait for my next batch of tests to arrive or for my period to arrive (hopefully by thursday). I changed my ticker to match my ovulation.

10 years ago

Dogmom when are u planning on testing? I'm going to try and wait till 14dpo (seeing as I don't always get a period even when it is a neg unfortunate side effect of PCOS)

Autumn it is a positive and not just an evap line.

As for me just found out a mate is preg with her second she just started trying like 4 weeks ago and is 2 weeks preg now *sigh* a little dishearten that it can't be me but I'm truly happy for her.
Apart from that I've been good and not symptom spotting (been making sure I'm busy with getting everything ready for our holiday)

How's everyone going with their tww? So impatient have u ovulated yet?

Wendy no idea why the weather has been so weird lately just strange seems like we both have been getting crazy gale force winds.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo