Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

791 - 800 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I'm ok not trying this cycle just having a break until i see the RE. how are you autumn?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Maybe a break is a good thing Bindy. I am also taking a mini-break. Not preventing, not trying this month. Decided to not use opks and not to track ovulation signs. I am trying to ignore my body lol. After thinking O was close on CD7, I decided to just stop thinking for a while.

10 years ago

Hi guys. I'm also no trying but not preventing and totaly not secretly tracking everything! Lol it's hard. U tell urself ur having a brake but u kinda know when you ov. That's fine then b4 u no it ur counting the days to when u can test but telling urself u won't and try not to think of it. The days are flying in for me as iv been busy but when I come on here I'm like oooo almost ready to test! Even tho I'm ages away ! Maby I need locked up lol. So how r u all doing with the not trying but really are stage! Lol. For me it's a horrible roller coaster. It's crazy that we can have so many disappointments telling ourself that's enough. Then when ov comes ur all lets do this again but then think after aw well will be another month of more disappointment? Or is that totaly just me ? Lol xxxx

10 years ago

I have to honestly say, I am not symptom spotting at the moment. At this stage I don't plan on testing (yes it might still change) before CD26. I just want to get the second SA out of the way so I can know what is going to happen. But DH did not make an appointment yet

But you are right. We do get excited only to be disappointed. where are you in your cycle Shiloh?

10 years ago

I haven't been symptom spotting or anything this cycle which is a nice change. But I have exciting news DH and I just got a puppy so our dog has a friend. Our new puppy is a kelpie/cattle dog cross collie and she is adorable. So I have a baby puppy which I'm so happy about and so glad my dog has a friend now :) I've come to the conclusion that if I can't have a baby than I'm ok with that maybe my place in this world is to look after animals :) I'm feeling happy today :)

Autumn I'm sorry ur DH hasn't made his appointment yet. I ended up making my DH appointment for him as he didn't really want to do the test.

Shiloh your right we really do just set ourselves up to be disappointed every month :(

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Ahhh cute puppy Bindy! I am so glad that you are feeling happy today. It is nice that you have a bit more peace, but I still think that you will have a human baby to play with the puppys It is nice not to symptoms spot.

I chatted to DH last night about the SA. I was amazed at how calm I was. Apparently he did phone the urologist and already has the form. He just didn't want to take a day off work this week because he took one last week, so he was planning on going next week. I told him to maybe just wait until the week after next week because then we should know whether we are out again this month. I don't want him to go for the test if it is not necessary (Yes, seems like I am still trying to hold onto hope of falling pregnant the natural way).
It does push everything back 2 weeks, So I will probably only go back to my dr at the beginning of July instead of Middle June. Somehow I am just more calm about it now than I was a few weeks back.

10 years ago

So I'm on cd 8 atm really heavy af still......I think it's the higher dose in the met making af come with a vengeance.

How is everyone else going?

9 years ago

Shame Bindy. That Does not sound very nice. 8days of heavy flow is bad!

I am on CD 18 and for the first month my boobs aren't killing me and I am not so nauseous every morning. So think my meds made pms much worse! I am not complaining.

9 years ago

wow had to edit my previous post. Was typing on my phone... Wow what a lot pf typing and spelling errors. Sorry!

How are you guys doing?

Has stopped yet Bindy?

How are you doing Shiloh? Where are you in your cycle?

How are our pregnant ladies doing?
Divact? Soimpatient? Makiet? Dogmom?

9 years ago

is still here and heavy and doesn't seem like she is ever going to leave :( bad cramps :(

How r u going autumn?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo