Community post

Discussion

Anyone doing IVF this summer or fall?

View Full Post

I've got a long history with fertility treatments, and will finally be doing my first (and only) IVF in September.

Just wanted to see if there is anyone else out there at this point.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

152 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 152 Replies | Last Page

They want you to keep taking the lupron to supress ovulation so your follicles don't rupture before they can retrieve the eggs. I think I started the progesterone the day of the retrieval as well but they didn't check my progesterone levels before the retrieval just my estrogen levels. So I wouldn't think it would matter if you have low progesterone now, it should just matter after the retrieval.

10 years ago

im yelling at the bf to go to the market for me. i read theres a few snacks to eat to boost the progesterone even tho I doubt it will make a big difference.

10 years ago

What do u guys mean tell them to start my AF how are they suppose to do that?

Im waiting for a call back from my clinic i called them first thing this morning ....

my IVF nurse is conveniently out of the office all week.... if this pushes my schedule back a week i will be severly disapointed!

10 years ago

OKAY they are making me come in for an ultrasound on thrusday... then i will be hopefully starting my medicine that night!!!

10 years ago

Prayin, im not 100% sure how but they give you some kind of meds that start it up. Ive read a few girls talk about it on here n so has my SIL.

10 years ago

Yeah as long as they are sure you're not preggers some clinics will give you meds to start your cycle.

10 years ago

So how did it go aw????

Had 10 eggies retrieved this morning. Now the waiting game.

10 years ago

That's great! When I did my retrieval I had 10 retrieved and 6 fertilized.
The transfer went great the two they thawed survived, which is what I was paranoid about. They transferred two of what the dr said were "high quality embryos". So now I wait too, technically today I am 6 dpo.
Now we just have to try to relax and keep our thoughts positive!

10 years ago

Which is a mission, ive been awake now for an hr. My brain wont stop. I also have 6 mature eggs that they r fertilizing. Ahhhh. Oh n the dr told me ny progesterone is high not low. Which means my uterus is nore advance than my eggs. I really hope they take.

6dpo, start charting all ur symptoms :)

Good luck prayin at the drs today.

10 years ago

Ur messed up aw! U could have warned me abt these progesterone shots. They r a PAIN in the BUTT, literally. My butt cheeks r so sore. N its only been two days. They hurt more than my retrieval, thats saying a lot. Lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo