Community post

Discussion

Anyone doing IVF this summer or fall?

View Full Post

I've got a long history with fertility treatments, and will finally be doing my first (and only) IVF in September.

Just wanted to see if there is anyone else out there at this point.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

152 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 152 Replies | Last Page

Cool, prayin maybe you can use the suppositories then, I know they didn't keep my levels where they need to be but the shots do.
I didn't really notice and side effects for the stim meds either.

Kitten, I have been having those low belly cramps since my trnasfer too. It is supposed to be a good sign. But just try to relax and not read too much into symptoms, I hardly had any last time and it was pregnant.

10 years ago

Man prayin, if u can stay away from the shots do it. But ive gone looking online, hot water pad is a must!!! I dont have one yet but ive been using hot water n a wash cloth. Its doing wonders!!! I also warmed up the med in the hot towel.

My only concern is, us shooting up fake hormones, will slow down our bodies from producing the hormones on their own.

U should b fine w ur meds, I didnt get any symptoms or side effects

10 years ago

I poas this morning, negative. But its ok. I finally took the advice of all the girls on here n bought some dollar tree tests. I always bought the expensive ones and for what...nada. lol. So I bought one for every day til my beta. Hehe.

Speaking of beta, good luck tmrw aw.

N hope ur US n lab work comes out fine, prayin.

10 years ago

Thank my ultrasound turned out good i just had my second Monitoring Ultrasound and lab work based on what they see today she is guesstimating next wednesday the 30 or thursday 31 for my egg retrieval .... GOSH I HOPE THIS WORKS!!! i have to have another Ultrasound and blood work about an hour away on saturday cuz my lil satalite office is close on the weekends so i have to go to the main office. but im excited!

10 years ago

Get use to that, I was going in evey other day, n sometimes ghat further office just has the open appt slot available. It Happened to me. Lol

Update, I trashed picked 1st test was evaporated 7dpo
Today 8dpo neg....

Aww where u at? Whats the update?

10 years ago

My beta was negative, I am pretty heartbroken! I think we will be taking some time off before we try again. I know that it wasn't actually a pregnancy that I lost but it feels like a miscarriage all over again because I lost two perfectly good embryos. We have two left though so that's a positive.
Good luck to you ladies!

10 years ago

That sucks so much aw. I was really hoping ALL of us would have gotten that bfp this cycle. I was also kinda hoping this thread had gl cuz the main chick fell pregnant. I wish u all the best :(

10 years ago

Aww2006 im so sorry to hear that it was negative. Ill be thinking of you. Thank you for posting your result on here for us tho. Many times you follow these forums only to find out that people either get pregnant or don't and never write if they got pregnant or not.

10 years ago

How r u doing prayin? U going to the drs today??? I work all day during my drs hrs, so I won't b getting my beta today :-/ hopefully tmrw if not wed for sure, its my day off.

10 years ago

im doing good! my egg retrival should be wednesday or thursday.. the will call me this afternoon with the plan! :) hey did any of u gain weight with the medications before the egg retrival? i think ive gained like 6-8lbs... please tell me this is normal... its all in my stomach too my stomach feels soo distended!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo