Community post

Discussion

Anyone doing IVF this summer or fall?

View Full Post

I've got a long history with fertility treatments, and will finally be doing my first (and only) IVF in September.

Just wanted to see if there is anyone else out there at this point.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

152 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 152 Replies | Last Page

I would ask you dr before using the thigh but I know sometimes it is okay. As far as lower they usually say to draw an A from the top of your crack downward and you can go anywhere outside the A, so you could probably go a little lower if you stayed on the outer edge.

10 years ago

I like that, no one ever told me abt the A shape.

10 years ago

I got the ok to shoot up in my leg. Lol. Lets see if thats any better.

10 years ago

How did you embryo transfer go?!

10 years ago

Good, I got a picture n everything. But this bed rest thing is no joke. Im constantly getting up n down. Its hard not moving.

But they did do assisted hatching, the shell was kinda thick. Ive been looking all over online to find out if the embryo continues to hatch day 6 or sooner since they have holes in them now. I hadn't really done much research on AH, didn't think I would need it, let alone on a day 3 transfer. So I was kinda blind sighted on that.

Now I know what ur going thru w this tww, my day 1 hasn't even ended yet. Lol. How r u doing, aw? Any symptoms? Signs? Feelings? Ure automatically the leader here, lol since ur a head of us on this journey.

Hey prayin, u started ur meds today rite? Hows that going for u?

10 years ago

Yeah I have had a few symptoms, a little mild cramping, gas, low back ache, 1 day of nausea that sort of thing, I have been tracking them. I try not to read too much into them cause the progesterone throws me off. Last time I had a positive I couldn't believe it, I didn't really feel much so you never can tell. This time I promised my husband I wouldn't test until my beta which is on Thursday so I'll just keep wishing and hoping.
How are you feeling? When is your beta?

10 years ago

The only odd symptom I have is an oily face. Like I literally opened a bottle of oil n dumped it all over. I usually have real dry skin but Im thinking its the oil in the progesterone shot?

My beta should b the 28th. But I haven't even set up the appt yet.

10 years ago

Ive been getting cramping rite under my belly button for a couple hrs now, I wasn't expecting that til maybe day 6 implantation. I dont feel it if im laying flat on my back tho. Hope I wasn't over straining it today?

10 years ago

Ive been getting cramping rite under my belly button for a couple hrs now, I wasn't expecting that til maybe day 6 implantation. I dont feel it if im laying flat on my back tho. Hope I wasn't over straining it today?

10 years ago

Aww: i asked my Dr. about the progestrone and she said that actually the shot give you more systemic side effects but the suppositories are just as effective and that they actually get more medication to where it needs to go...
I had my ultrasound and blood work this morning ... i've been on my meds for 2 days now and no side effects yet. Praying that i am one of the lucky ones with no side effects.
I'll have another ultrasound and lab work on thrusday morning

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo