Community post

Discussion

Anyone doing IVF this summer or fall?

View Full Post

I've got a long history with fertility treatments, and will finally be doing my first (and only) IVF in September.

Just wanted to see if there is anyone else out there at this point.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

152 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 152 Replies | Last Page

Nov 20th thats a day before i will find out ... if it turns out im pregnant! I wish my ultrasound was november 20th cuz thats my older brothers birthday and he had passed away in 2001 so it would have had a more special meaning to me! :)

Oh im taking prenatals too but they don't bother me maybe its just a good brand... my RE gave me "samples" even tho i just asked for a prescription i guess she was just trying to be nice. o well. Maybe mine don't have iron in it i heard thats what makes peoples tummys upset.

Nope im not taking any asprin they didn't tell me too. Only taking my prenatal and my progesterone suppository three times a day.

Im limiting my fluid intake to only 32-40fl oz to see if that helps with the bloating.

10 years ago

What r u drinking? Maybe it just has too much sodium, cuz that will make u retain the liquid. Like Gatorade. Ive been drinking like apple juice n such.

Yeah my dr gave me aspirin to avoid blood clots?? Idk but I stop taking it. I never had a blood issue b4 , y would I have one now.

U could always take a home pregnancy test on the 20th, that would be a cool way to celebrate the day. :)

10 years ago

im drinking gatorade but i might be eatting alot of things with sodium i think its finally letting up as i peed alot yesterday thank GOD!!!

No i never needed to take the asprin but i have heard of that being the protocol for some doctors

your right i guess i could i would be worried that it would be a false negative like the levels wouldn't be high enough for a pee test yet?

10 years ago

how many dpo will u be on the 20th?

10 years ago

lol you got my confused i will find out if im pregnant or not on the 13th but if i am pregnant i will have an ultrasound on the 21st :) to see if its twins or not

10 years ago

Oooooooooohhhhhh I misread ur comment. Lol. Y cant u do it on the 20th???? Its only one day off. Tell ur dr u cant make it afterall on the 21st n if they can squeeze u in on the 20th. ;)

10 years ago

Because they are not open that wednesday or else i would lol.... otherwise i would have to go to one that an hour away

10 years ago

Oh that sucks

10 years ago

Good luck tmrw, prayin!!!!

Have u taken a home pregnancy test yet??

10 years ago

well kitten i cheated on monday and did a urine test and it turned out negative i was devestated and then i called the nurse and she said it was too early too tell... so then i just kept on chugging along until today 11/13/13 for my beta blood test... my numbers came back 58 so i think that means positive im not sure if that number is low tho... my lmp was oct 17 so that would put me at just four weeks tomorrow 11/14/13 im still waiting for my fertility center to call me and confirm if i am or if this number is good or not...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo