Community post

Discussion

Anyone doing IVF this summer or fall?

View Full Post

I've got a long history with fertility treatments, and will finally be doing my first (and only) IVF in September.

Just wanted to see if there is anyone else out there at this point.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

152 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 152 Replies | Last Page

Kitten, since you have a family history of cancerous polyps, and since polyps can prevent implantation, I would definitely get them removed.

How can the surgery be free at one place, but not with your Dr?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Both my sis n sil go to local family planning clinics for low income. So they get seen for free. I use to go when younger for my paps n yearly checks. I never paid anything. I didn't qualify with my last job. But I probably qualify now since I'm not working.

10 years ago

Maybe confer with your Dr. and see if he can charge you less or consult with the clinic to make sure it is done the way he wants. I wouldn't leave it though. IVF is too expensive to not give it the very best chance of success.

Yeah n the clock is ticking. My next period is due next week or so. So how r u, what r u doing to prepare for ur ivf? I'm scared for u. Lol

10 years ago

I'm going to Las Vegas to party for 6 days, lol! I've been doing yoga, eating better, and taking some supplements. Ill do acupuncture the day of my transfer, but not going to crazy with preparations otherwise.

We leave for Vegas in the morning and then AF should arrive a few days after we get back.

Oh wow party girl in the house. Lmao. Sound fun. Take care b safe.

10 years ago

NorthernStar i have a question for you or anyone my doctor told me i would be starting medication my sept period.. which will be around sept 11 or 12. But im on the October IVF schedule... so my question is how does that work cuz i can't have the egg retrieval or any of that until October. so whats the medication process like.. how many weeks does it take.. im hoping they won't make me wait until my October period since my sept one is in the middle of the month.

10 years ago

Hey prayin my Dr also told me the same thing, that ill start meds a month b4. I think its so they can regulate how much ur body is going to need b4 hand. There's not a lot of time in the month of ivf.

10 years ago

Kitten1386 thanks for your answer i guess i was thinking u keep a regular cycle length on IVF but its more like 6 Weeks i think cuz you take a medicine to stop all production and they monitor you and then they start u on medication to start u up again.... when are u going through IVF?

10 years ago

Hi everyone,
Hope you don't mind if I join in the middle. I'm doing a FET in September. I have had 4 iui's with bfn, 1 ivf cycle with bfp then had a missed mc at 11 weeks. I am starting bcp in 2 days. Anyone else doing fet this time? How is everyone handling the shots?

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo