Community post

Discussion

Anyone doing IVF this summer or fall?

View Full Post

I've got a long history with fertility treatments, and will finally be doing my first (and only) IVF in September.

Just wanted to see if there is anyone else out there at this point.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

152 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 152 Replies | Last Page

I dont have a scale but I was really bloated. On another website a girl said she gained 5 lbs. So I think ur ok as long as u dont have pain or fever cuz thats signs for ohos....I think those r abv.

10 years ago

Hey ladies!!! So yesterday was the egg retrieval. I took a Valium and some other pain med an hour nephew my procedure. They told me I would prob be in recovery for 45min- 1 hour. They started my iv and They wheeled me back Into the procedure room they asked how I was doing if I was feeling loopy I said no did u guys give me the versed yet? And apparently they did... I said well I feel normal. And the doc said give her more. But I remember the whole thing it was slightly painful but I would rater do egg retrials anyway then do to the dentist! So they wheeled me back into the recovery room me and my best friend were in there talking laughing and texting and when they came to check on me 10 min later they told me I was okay to just go home. I was honestly anticipating something so much more involved and painful... It was a piece of cake! My future children were conceived on Halloween! Now this morning on Nov. 1 we got the call that I had 17 mature eggs and 13 embryos. They were able to let them fertilize the "natural" way an we didn't have to do ICSI which we were glad about it saved us 1,500 dollars and I just like the idea of the strongest fastest sperm getting to the egg rather then someone in the laboratory picking out which sperm will make it to the egg. My husband and I feel very blessed that we have 13 embryos and tomorrow Nov. 2 we will go back to the fertility center to have 2 of our embryos put back in. Also at that point we will know the quality of the embryos! Then the two week wait is on! How are the rest of you ladies doing?

10 years ago

Crazy! I didnt feel a thing on my retrieval. But everything is more bearable for our children. Im glad it went well for u and good luck on ur transfer. How many r u gonna put back in??? I wasnt so lucky on the icsi, they injected all my eggies n they needed to do assisted hatching too. Hopefully ull b fine cuz u did get the strongest sperm ;)

Good luck!!!!!!!

10 years ago

I will put two embryos back in. Kitten when will u find out if u have a bfp?

10 years ago

Lol, well I already did!!!!!!!! I found out when aw found out abt her bfn. I didnt want to make her feel worst or anything. So I kept it to myself.

Ure the last one, its riding on u. Come on embie!!!!!

10 years ago

Kitten Congratulations!!!!!
Im so very happy for you! :)
9 days and counting for me!!! :) pray for me ! and my two lil beans!!!

10 years ago

kitten did u have any symptoms of pregnancy before u got your BFP?
All my bloating and sore boob symptoms from the hormones are actually going away.
I am just so nervous i want this to work so badly!!

10 years ago

Hey I made my ttw chart available for u too see but really the main thing I noticed was cramping, my pee dark and strong smelling, hot flashes AND chills and I broke out really bad w acne too. My nipple kinda hurt 2 dpo transfer but its probably wasnt til a couple days b4 my bfp did I notice my boobs really hurting. Honestly tho, I think only one took. My betas were kinda low.

Happy thoughts, u can do it.

10 years ago

wow When will u find out if its twins? or not ? for me a week after i have my blood test i will have an appointment and if im pregnant it will be an ultrasound and if im not pregnant i suppose it will be a "where do we go from here" meeting. Alls i know is im soooooo hungry but i think thats just from hormones .... and i havn't pooped regularly like barely at all for a week (TMI) i know and my belly is so very distended from all the water weight i think.... 8 days and counting!

10 years ago

Ha, and im the opposite, I cant stop pooping. But I think it has to do w the my tilted uterus. My baby is sitting on my colon not my bladder. N im not hungry at all. I could go the whole day w o eating, so im pretty much forcing myself. But I was like that w my 1st pregnancy too cuz of the prenatals. I actually missed my prenatal one day and I was so hungry by lunch. So I ate n took my pill.

Ultrasound will be the day I find out, nov 20th. But I dont feel different or anything, I just feel like its one baby. Which is good even tho twin would be awesome. Ha

Hey, r u taking aspirin?? If so, did they say for how long? Im getting nervous still taking all these drugs. I dont want to hurt the baby.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo