Community post

Discussion

Anyone doing IVF this summer or fall?

View Full Post

I've got a long history with fertility treatments, and will finally be doing my first (and only) IVF in September.

Just wanted to see if there is anyone else out there at this point.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

152 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 152 Replies | Last Page

Okay the fertility center called me back its for real IM PREGNANT!!!!! they said 58 is a good first number so now i will just go back friday to see if they doubled! :)
I am in shock i can't barely believe it!!!

10 years ago

Lol. Yay!!! Congrats!!!! Now u dont need to worry so much. Now to get ur 2nd set of numbers n tell if single or twins.

10 years ago

I still worry ill feel much better after i get my Beta on friday to make sure my numbers are doubling! :)
also im experiencing a lil bit of pink CM (TMI i know) so that kinda worried me but i guess i looked it up and its fairly common with pregnant women. was your first beta as low as mine 58 doesnt' seem very high but they said it was a good first number. its only 11dp2dt for me so maybe its good for how early it is! :) did u experience any spotting? i suppose it could be from the suppository irretation

10 years ago

My first beta was either 52 or 56. I was so excited I wasnt paying attention. Lol. N my second was 147.

I wasnt spotting in the beginning but I was bleeding yesterday. Turns out I have blood in my uterus n my beta is kinda low 808. I should b somewhere around 3000 or so based on my first two betas. But its my fault. I wasnt being faithful to the progesterone shots. So im on bed rest. What was ur progesterone level...if its low it could b that?

10 years ago

i don't know they havn't tested my progesterone level OMG u didn't take all of your progesterone shots!! DON"T DO THAT! Girl those are what help you "keep" the baby essentially until your body has built up enough of your own hormones.promise me you will stick with your injections!!

Ill ask my doctor if they are going to test my progesterone level.

Okay it makes me feel better to know your beta was a similar number! :)

10 years ago

I guess I was hoping nature would take over, but yeah im definitely taking all shots now.

10 years ago

Nature will take it couse in a about 6 more weeks... but because you/we did IVF our natural hormones aren't there so until our body realized that in fact we are pregnant we have to take supplement hormones. :) keep me updated on your progress... i suppose we could juts message eachother now since everyone left the group! Glad you waited around for me to celebrate with you and for you to celebrate with me! :)

10 years ago

Hi, ladies -- I'm here with an update. Retrieval is scheduled for Thursday. Trigger shot tonight!

Any tips?

10 years ago

yea just relax. i was so excited for my egg retrival just to get the process actually going that i was too excited to be nervous! it literally takes like 10 min and its not really painful at all. so forget all those horror stories you may have read from googling things. the versed and pain meds didn't make me loopy at all i was completely conscience the whole time. and in my right state of mind and about 15 min after the procedure i was still awake talking and hanging out with my friend and they came back and told me well i seem to be doing good i could just go home. I stayed awake for the whole hour long car ride home but i did eventually fall asleep about a half hour after i got home. its a cinch dont' worry you will do great!

10 years ago

eek u were awake the whole time???

I on the other hand was knocked the hell out. lol. so yeah I didn't feel anything. I was fine afterwards too. as soon as I opened my eyes they were like ok u can leave. and on our way we left, stopped to eat then home for bed :)

but like prayin said, relax. don't stress. ;) good luck.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo