Community post

Discussion

Who is having January 2014 baby?

View Full Post

I am expecting my first baby at 33+.Ovulation/conception on 26th April, today 9 DPO , got my BFP, my due date is on 17th Jan 2014. Baby dust to us all.

125 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 125 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies just got home from the doc, I won't know the results until,tomorrow , please god i would really love good news!! How are you ladies doing?

User Image

10 years ago

Hello saayaa!
My EDD is January 20, 2014
BFP on my first test 15dpo 3 days missed af.

to us!

10 years ago

Congrats to all BFP. Take care.
Baby dust to all.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls! I just heard from the doc and my beta is at 1000 it was taken yesterday at 4weeks2days...I forgot what progesterone was....I go for another blood test tomm. And an ultra sound in Tuesday !! Is 1000 ok, it seemed kinda high?

User Image

10 years ago

@Sayaa - we have the exact same due date! :) Six weeks today!

User Image

10 years ago

Got my BFP yesterday!
EDD- Jan 30 2014

yay!

10 years ago

@Ales

@yas

@katie Those numbers are awesome. Mine were in the 100 only when I was 5+ weeks. What if it's twins ??lol
You must be looking forward to your u/s next week.

@justjo

Sorry if I missed anyone out. On my phone, can't hi back to read.

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

So my first blood test was last fri at 4w3d was 54 and had my blood test taken this Wednesday at 5w1d and went up to 566 I go for first ultrasound tue at 220 to confirm dates and pregnancy!! Fingers Xd this baby sticks!! for all the other BFP this month!

User Image

10 years ago

Bad News i got my AF.

All the best to all.

Baby dust.

10 years ago • Post starter

@saayaa, im sorry to here the bad news, i am right along side with you i know exactly what it feels like but like you always told me think positive and be ready for next time you know im now on my tww but i dont think there is much point in testing as i think i should just wait till next month when i start the hormone treatment, take care saayaa ok and our days will come when it will happen, like my husband says it will happen when its to be not before. take it easy saayaa ok lots of hugs and care your way!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo