Community post

Discussion

Who is having January 2014 baby?

View Full Post

I am expecting my first baby at 33+.Ovulation/conception on 26th April, today 9 DPO , got my BFP, my due date is on 17th Jan 2014. Baby dust to us all.

125 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 125 Replies | Last Page

@NOVALUNAR123
That is me exact thought! Sickness is a GREAT sign for pregnancy. It is the only thing that is getting me through this! Also the thought of the light at the end of the tunnel! I am 8wks 2days today so I am hoping soon it will tapper off! At least I now mostly have my evenings back! Oh I used the prune juice all right! Didn't do anything! So I bought prunes and those did the trick! I have been "regularish" for a couple of days. How have you been feeling?

AFM
I have an ultrasound on Wed this week. So I am hoping for continuing good news!! We told my mom this weekend and swore her to secrecy! She was really excited and asked what she could do right away being I have been sick. So it will be nice to have someone to talk with about it!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies just got back from my second u/s at 6w2d ..I was able to give my hubby the best bday gift ever...our little beans heartbeat of 120bpm.....go back in 3 weeks!please keep praying that this little bean will stay healthy ....lots of sticky baby dust to all you ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

@Katie2012 on the great news! That first u/s when you see the heartbeat and hear it is amazing isn't it?!?!

AFM
We had our third u/s yesterday. Baby measured 8 weeks 6 days. Which was about 2 days further along then we thought. The heart rate was at 182. Our Dr. is considering the little one a little over achiever! So everything looks good! We are now onto our regular OB in two weeks kind of scary to think! Little one decided to remind me who is boss this AM with lots of sickness before I left for work! So I am now trying to hold it together for the day!

How is everyone feeling? Any updates?

10 years ago

After having my first ultra sound last tue i measured 5w2d so i had to have more bllod work that was drawn friday and those beta came ack at 17945..dr says hes very pleased and i went for a second ultrasound this tue and measured 6w2d edd jan 24 we seen the heart beat of a rate 117! there is only one in there! thank god! lol dr is happy with the way things are turning out! i go back to the dr on the 18 for the 8w2d check up and another ultrasound so im excited and hoping this baby sticks healthy and everything stays ok! good luck to the rst of you!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsxitzbom

That is great news! You are getting closer to that 12 week mark now!

10 years ago

Wow to dolphin, Katie, and jsxitzbom on hearing the little ones heartbeat i cant wair for that moment! Wont be for another 4 weeks yet until i am 12 weeks, so looking forward to it.
My sickness seems to get worse at night for some reason, i have the joy still of having it when i get up and through the day lol but i am happy to have it
i am finding it hard to find foods to keep down any tips?
hope everyone is doing good

10 years ago

@novalunar try eating come ginger based products even a ginger supplement they are fantastic for sickness especially if you can not keep down food try ginger ale, and try some salty crakers the salt brakes up the acid which cuts down the sickness

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats to all BFP

Went in for 8w u/s and found molar pregnancy, HB was only 65.

GL to all

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Congrats to all BFP. Take care.

@ Nicolene12 - sorry to hear about ur condition. There is always a next time. Take care. everything will be fine.

baby dust to all!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies...congratulations to you all. I also have a EDD of Jan 18th. Im excited yet nervous at the same time because I had a MC in February. I got my BFP on May 17 and was so excited. I had my first US at 6 weeks 4 days and was so happy to see our little bean growing and its heartbeat. The only thing is I havent experienced any morning sickness which is different for me for I had it every pregnancy and today I am 8 weeks 3 days. I have minimal symptoms such as lower backpain, tired in the evenings, not too much of an apetite....anyone else experience this?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo