Community post

Question

I have thyroid. How long it will take to conceive? Any success story?

I am ttc for 1 yr. I m 33yrs. This june i got to know i have thyroid. I m on medication for thyroid. I m eager to get pregnant. Any tips....

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

As long as you are on the right dose and keep taking the medicine regularly there should be no problems. I have hypothyroidism, not pregnant due to endometriosis, but my friend has no thyroid gland at all and has two healthy children.

10 years ago

I have mild hypothyroidism. Best thing to do is find a good endocrinologist to follow your levels every 4-6 weeks whilst ttc because that's how long it takes for the change in thyroid medication to show up in your bloodwork. The goal is to keep the TSH below 2.0 when ttc & keep the T4 level in the normal range. When I undergo injectable cycles (IUI or IVF), my endocrinologist increases my dose of synthroid from 25 micgrograms a day to 25 micrograms a day except 37.5 micrograms once a week b/c the injectable hormones tend to mess up my thyroid levels. Hope this helps!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo