Community post

Discussion

Who is having January 2014 baby?

View Full Post

I am expecting my first baby at 33+.Ovulation/conception on 26th April, today 9 DPO , got my BFP, my due date is on 17th Jan 2014. Baby dust to us all.

125 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 125 Replies | Last Page

Congrats @peech

Trying#4 no you're not crazy

Hi ladies I got my on 9dpo. Mc in jan this year.

Congrats up all and to all.

to everyone waiting to tests.

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

We had our first U/S today and we saw the heartbeat!! It was crazy! It was still too early to hear it but we could see it and it was amazing!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone,

Congrats to everyone who is expecting!!!! Hoping for a healthy and happy 9 months for all of us!! :-)

Is anyone able to get an HCG test? I didn't have a regular ob before getting pregnant and now no one will see me until 8-10 weeks.

Anyone esle have beta numbers who didn't have ivf or an ob prior to conceiving?

Thanks!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

10 years ago

Good to hear from other Jan folks!

EDD is probably ~1/22 (LMP is 4/11, but I ovulate late - we conceived ~ 5/1).

I am being treating for probably PCOS. 1 MC in December & and a chemical last cycle. So, finger are crossed. Already freaked out by HCG levels.

Good luck from CA~

10 years ago

i am now on mt TWW till when i test again here is hoping i have better luck this time round we had been trying this cycle early with hopes we can catch it early and have a more clearer picture on the HPT at the end of the month i should be testing around the 31/5-2/5 so heres hoping there is some good news, im staying hopeful as my OV is never regular it can be late or early and occording to my OPK'S i was starting OV just 5 days after AF so we got on with it and had our fingers crossed im still getting signs that im OV which is really unusual but my levels are not so high now so we will make sure we make ever moment count and now it is time for the big tick tock for testing we are keeping our fingers crossed!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies I just got my BFP the other day and if all goes well I will be due jan 26th....I'm super scared bc I had a mc in jan do to a blighted ovum at 9weeks2days which resulted in a D&C ....so I'm so nervous. I'm going to the doctor for blood work this wed morning and Friday...so fingers and toes crossed I will hear good things about this little bean!!..

Congrats ladies! Way to start the new year ....

I am 4weeks1day today!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi girls my name is Jocelyn. And I found out with BFP last Wednesday at 9dpo and I'm super excited to finally be expecting again after mc last aug my due date is jan 21 had one set of beta done fri and I go back this Wednesday to make sure y numbers are going up properly! Just hope this one is a sticky lil bean and hopefully a lil girl!! My dreams will come true! Either way I'm over the moon and happy to finally be pregnant again!

User Image

10 years ago

@katie Congrats on your BFP. Good luck with your blood test tomorrow and Friday. Hope it's rising like it should.
I'm due 15/1 6w tomorrow. The weird thing is I don't feel anything, so I have to poas just to realise that I'm preggers.
My work. Pants started to be a but tight, so I am using a rubber elastic for now;)

Baby dust to you

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Hi !

im 23 dpo and 2 weeks overdue for AF. i usually have very regular cycles. took a HPT a few days after AF was due and got a BFN.... Now im too scared to test .

if this is the one then im due jan 16. The only symptoms i have is im yawning (A LOT !), feel really bloated and i seemed to have lost my appetite .

Its 10 am and im already yawning and thinking of taking a nap.....

User Image

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago

Congrats to all of the new ladies with s! to all of you!

@Katie2012
Good to see you here!

AFM
Besides being sick and having to be put on meds so I don't loose any more weight and can keep water/food down I have been good! Baby measured right on track at 6w 4d today at our ultrasound. The little one grew from 1mm to 7mm in one week and had a heart rate at 124. So everything looks good!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo