Community post

Discussion

Who is having January 2014 baby?

View Full Post

I am expecting my first baby at 33+.Ovulation/conception on 26th April, today 9 DPO , got my BFP, my due date is on 17th Jan 2014. Baby dust to us all.

125 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 125 Replies | Last Page

@ therosr69 - u can check any time now. I m sure it is positive. It is good 24/7 u r thinking about it. Since u r too positive to have a baby. This will last for may be 2 to 3 weeks. Then it will b normal. Be positive. U need to enjoy each n every moments.

Lots of baby dust to all.

11 years ago • Post starter

@ saayaa - im only 9 DPO so it still coud be early to test, so will wait till morning and see what result i get.

Will keep you posted sometime 2mora x

11 years ago

Hi everyone, I just got a BFP, confirmed today with digital, approx 4-5 weeks along based on my last period. Should be due in January according to the math. I'm very excited and nervous, first-timer here! I'm also an RN, pediatrics to boot, so of course I'm a worrier. Just joined the community, looking to connect with other moms-to-be. Thanks!

11 years ago

well i went to my doctor this evening and i got my BFP but some suspicions he said it is a suspicious pregnancy because of the bleeding and i have to back tomorrow and have my hcg checked to see if my pregnancy has survived

User Image

11 years ago

@ kirihu - everything will b fine. Think positive. Is the bleeding brown , red or pink colour. They say brown n pink r implantation bleeding. Finger crossed. Just pray.

Baby dust for u.

@ kirihu - everything will b fine. Think positive. Is the bleeding brown , red or pink colour. They say brown n pink r implantation bleeding. Finger crossed. Just pray.

Baby dust for u.

@ JacquiA - Congrats. Happy to hear. Thanks for joining us. For first 12 weeks u need to take complete care. Don't worry b positive.

Lots of baby dust.

snap thats my due date found out 10dpo so excited gd luck to you...xx :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

11 years ago

no its not brown or pink it is red, but bright red i going back to y doc this morning and having a blood test done and a ultrasound again to see if can save the baby, thank you all for caring i will keep you posted, and i will stay thinking positive, i will message you later on today and congrats to all who have had their BFP's

User Image

11 years ago

@ kirihu - I hope u have healthy pregnancy n no complications. My prayers r with u. God bless u n baby. All the best. B strong n positive.

Lots of baby dust.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo