Community post

Discussion

Who is having January 2014 baby?

View Full Post

I am expecting my first baby at 33+.Ovulation/conception on 26th April, today 9 DPO , got my BFP, my due date is on 17th Jan 2014. Baby dust to us all.

125 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 125 Replies | Last Page

@ dolphin1204 - happy to chat with u. Be in touch. U can join this group. We need many mommies to join and would like to share experiences. Be positive. Everything will b fine. Take rest. Don't lift heavy stuff. Don't take stress.

@babiessoon - I wrongly mentioned in above message @ mommiessoon. That message is for u.

For all - May I know what u all doing? Means working or housewife. And where u r residing?

I m from chennai and now housewife. Last Aug got married.

11 years ago • Post starter

@ kirihu - good to hear your symptoms. U r pregnant. Anyway do check tomm and message us " positive ". Waiting for ur reply. I am very much excited for u.

Saayaa, thannk you so much for the positive thoughts, they make me so happy. We have been trying for so long. How long were you trying? Congratulations again.

I am 26, as is DH. WE were married July 2011 and havve been trying since, waiting for our blessing. I work as a nanny full time, caring for 4 children so I am pretty busy!

Everyone else, I hope you are all doing well, and I'm sending prayers for some BFPs for us all!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

hi saayaa, thank you for being so positive for me i did not test this morning as i am so nervous im so scared i might test to early or it will come up negative and the next day i will have my period, at the moment i dont want to get my hopes up after 2 years of trying my husband is restraining his self from getting to excited also and he says to make another tww being as i am now only 4 days late and with the pcos you can never tell, i know metformin is meant to be really good as on my last ultrsound in march my cysts had shrunk and i had good ovulation, oh my god i dont know how long i can wait, i think i will go to see my doc thursday anyway because of my symptoms and just pray that i get some good news and many fingers crossed, oh and i am a casheir in a supermarket 10 hours a day based in a hotel in cyprus, so no stress here or heavy lifting, i just want to stop running to the toilet every 5 minutes hehehehe heres keeping my fingers crossed, i hope to have some news for you soon when i get the courage to do domething about it for everybody and to everyone who has had their bfp

User Image

11 years ago

Hi there,

I new to this so please bear with me if im abit rusty lol, i have a 15 year old son and a 20 month old son, we have been trying for another baby since the youngest was 6 months old, i fell pregnant but my worst nightmare came and i miscarried October 18th last year then, few months later i fell pregnant again i was so happy life was back on the up for me, but then again it happen February 18th this year i miscarried again, i was so unhappy and it broke my heart, both of the miscarriages were at 6 weeks, and i had no D&C, doctor said i was fine an my levels had gone back to zero, so we are trying again but no luck so far, im just praying it happens so, as im not getting any younger either.

Im hoping i get my BFP in a few days i was silly and test yesterday and this morning and got BFN :-(, ive had few symptoms so i guess i will have to just hold on a see.

Would like to send baby dust to everybody, an wish you luck xxx

11 years ago

@ kirihu - take ur sweet time dear in checking. Be always positive. Good u r working. Enjoy ur work. It's a nice timepass. In my case I was working before marriage for 10 yrs. But now my hubby does not want me to work for next 3 to 4 yrs. So my time goes bit slow but enjoying my married life.

For all - hope u all have caring n loving husband. Please cherish each n every moments. Everyone please maintain a VISION diary. This means how u want ur baby to b. Write all what u feel n what qualities n features u want ur baby to have. It works.

Lots of baby dust.

@ therose69 - hi dear. Everything will b fine. U need to take rest. Don't work hard for initial 12 weeks. Start taking folic acid every day once. This is what my doc said after I was operated from fibroid this march. Folic acid is just a vitamin tablet and very necessary for initial growth i.e. Spine n brain of baby. U can consult a doc also. But I am sure u will conceive this time. Dont b sad. I m very happy chatting with u. Lots of baby dust for all.

Therose, I also rushed and tested yesterday to a BFN :( but I'm sure it was early, however I am trying not to get my hopes up. After 2 years trying it is hard to imagine ever seeing the BFP, I am actually almost looking forward to starting clomid because it is an active change, and how fun would it be to have twins!? Best of luck to you...

Kirihu, it looks like you have really promising symptoms, i hope this is it for you! It is scary to test knowing you might be testing early but SO HARD TO WAIT! How fun if you get your BFP. Let us know!!

Saayaa, you are so kind to send so many posiitive thoughts for us all . i hope you are feeling well and enjoying the baby growing inside you!

User Image

11 years ago

i have been taking folic acid for nearnly a year now, so that bit i dont nee to worry about, if i dont get my BFP this week or on my nxt cycle think i will go an see my doctor to see if there is anything that he can help with.

Hope all will be fine tho xx

11 years ago

I got a bfp last week, I am due Jan. 11so excited.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo