Community post

Discussion

Who is having January 2014 baby?

View Full Post

I am expecting my first baby at 33+.Ovulation/conception on 26th April, today 9 DPO , got my BFP, my due date is on 17th Jan 2014. Baby dust to us all.

125 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 125 Replies | Last Page

Hi, to everyone!!!
I am due in january so happy but so nervous, i had mc at 8 weeks last november so have some anxiety, i will be 6 weeks on tuesday just hope the next 6 weeks fly by!! hows everyone feeling? symptoms?
mine are getting worse, i have nausea, heartburn, tiredness, sore boobs and nipples, bloating i look like i am 3 months pregnant!!! so hard to hide it!! i find it hard to sleep on my left side all night, i am wriggler, i move every 5 min in bed so i am finding sleeping difficult. Also i am breaking out with spots!! and i have creamy discharge now and again.
although these are a pain to live with i am so so glad as i didn't have half of these when i was last time.
I am not going to book to see the midwife until i am around 8 weeks, they wont see me until that time anyway, but the reason i am waiting to book is from my mc. Feel very anxious about it all at the moment! just be happy when i meet that 12 week mark.
hope everyone good
lotsa hugs xxxxx

10 years ago

@ Kirihu. Thanks a lot for those lovely caring words.
I know dear it feels bad....but i will not give up....i feel due to heat and climate it did not work out....but i will let u know any positive news from my side....
This time will use OPK....lets see....how it works....will take some medicine from doc...

Do let me know about u...u r how many days DPO.....

Love u dear. Take care
Baby dust to u.

10 years ago • Post starter

i am now also not going to give up me and my husband have been trying again this month i am now 11 dpo and im keeping my fingers crossed as it will soon be my test day just unfortunately i have now started growing out of my cloths from the bloating but if this is what i have to go through to have my dream happen then so be it i will keep pushing untill it happens fingers are crossed very tightly for next month if there is no news this month as have been told i have a very good chance on the femara so cant wait to see what will happen, it was my first time for opk's this month and they worked pretty well only complication was because of my pcos i had some slightly positive readings from them for almost 1 week before and a few days after actual ov so heres hoping we caught the right day.

my advice is try anything and everything just to be certain that you are narrowing the window of missing it and dont ever give up just think it will happen one day as everybody gets their dreams just sometimes you have a bumpy road getting to it .

take care saayaa and i will keep you updated on everything

User Image

10 years ago

@ kirihu - hi dear. today is 7 th day LMP. please tell me when should i start using OPK.....period days was 28 days ...now i m not sure....do u have pic ovulation.
I just want to conceive this month.....
i dont want to miss the window of fertility....

baby dust to all.....

@saayaa, sorry hun but i dont have apick but they say the rule of thumb is ov starts 10-14 days after AF so my body i never trsust so i started checking for ov 3 days before the then days mark, so instaed of checking on day 13-14 of cycle i started checking on day 10 so 7 days after AF finished my cycles are normally 29 days so i say if you want to be sure go by that way and start checking 7 days after AF is finished and i hope it works for you, i caught my time i just hope that something is happening this month so fingersXd for you im sure it will happen, i am now 13 dpo and im starting to get really edgy and nervous about what the outcome could be and i will keep you posted when for my test day and if AF shows as it is due this coming tuesday so will kepp you posted and good luck

lots of baby dust to you and just remeber it will happen when it is ready and just have fun trying ok

let me know how you get on!!

User Image

10 years ago

How is everyone feeling so far? I will be 8 weeks on Saturday and I have been feeling terrible! But so happy! Anyone seeing early ultrasounds or have had appts yet?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Hey dolphin, i am 6 weeks and have really bad nausea!! just bought some preggie pops off amazon so hoping they will work as for �£5 for 21 sweets they should be the miracle cure to m/s lol
i find it really hard to get stuck into my food, as soon as i see it i get so much nausea takes me a while to get started, just really want starchy food right now like crisps and chips but i read an article that eating too much fried foods that contain a certain chemical,( cant remember the name will look it up) can cause low birth weights so no junk food for me
how about you hun?

10 years ago

Tell me about it Nova! I have been sick since I POAS! I have been on some meds for it for a couple of weeks as I couldn't keep anything down and I was at risk for dehydration and my weight was dropping rapidly. I feel better on them but they give me constipation and headaches. But I guess I would rather have those two then throwing up constantly! Don't be too concerned about the foods you are drawn to right now. As long as they are toxic for you I think we need to eat what we can when we can! I could only eat salt and vinegar chips for about a week before I got on my meds. Now this week I can't even think about putting one in my mouth!

Good luck with the preggo pops! I purchased the ginger chews off Amazon and they worked great the first few times. I would put one in right in the AM and it helped. Now they make me gag! I swear my body is just having fun with me some days!

Is this your first?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Thats so funny, i was craving salt and vinegar chips also!!! i have bought salt and vinegar riveta!! they are not so bad actually, not like the real thing though! but they will do for now, but i am slowly getting nausea from those as well. its like each day its getting worse!! i i want lotsa salty things as well, but when i get food in front of me, i am nearly throwing up before even touching it!!

i hope it will go by the 12 week mark for us both only thing i am thankful for is that its a good sign for the pregnancy, so i am extremely happy to have all the nausea i can take lol so shes says on her worst day so far lol
i had the joy of constipation last week, lasted 4 days!!! it was awful, i feel your pain hun i bought some good old yummy lol prune juice, but thankfully i went before i had to take it phew! try some prune juice hun i know its grose but worth a shot
hope your good hun lotsa hugs

10 years ago

hi to alll

I used OPK today. I m CD11 today. it is negative.
Let see how it works?

Baby dust to all.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo