Community post

Discussion

Who is having January 2014 baby?

View Full Post

I am expecting my first baby at 33+.Ovulation/conception on 26th April, today 9 DPO , got my BFP, my due date is on 17th Jan 2014. Baby dust to us all.

125 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 125 Replies | Last Page

@lbullock
and ! Count your blessing on the no morning sickness part! I have been sick since before I missed AF! I hope everything continues to go well for you!

AFM
As I said above still sick... Loving every minute of it.. kind of! Ha it keeps me from not worrying as much! So we haven't told the general public yet about the pregnancy. Just our parents and two close friends, but we have had like 5 women close to us announce theirs in the last week! One with the same due date even. I am getting kind of jealous even though I know I am pregnant and will announce after we hit the 12 week mark. How is everyone else coming along?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

thanks kirhu will try some ginger but i find anything that smells just makes me gag!! stil finding it rough morning sickness is just so bad. Hope it goes around the 12th week mark, i'm 8 weeks 3 days so not much longer.
so sorry nicolene to hear what your going through, how are you feeling?
hi ibullock congrats on your pregnancy hun we are around the same time!!! i had a miscarriage in november, but this pregnancy feels so much different i have every symptom! but every pregnancy is different, my mother had no symptoms with me or my brother, lucky thing, count yourself lucky hun like dolphin said!
how are things with you dolphin? how many weeks are you now? hope your morning sickness is getting better, my friend just told me that it hits its peak around the 9 weeks!! so have more to look forward to lol
hope everyone is good lotsa hugs xxx

10 years ago

I am 10.5 weeks right now. The morning sickness actually picked up over the weekend again... Ugh! My meds are not working as well any more either. So it is hard... I am praying for the day that it settles down or goes away! But I am thankful for it at the same time as I would be going crazy without it! Ha cause I would be thinking something was wrong. Morning sickness is so different for everyone. I can't even think about eating crackers or ginger without gaging. Some people don't get it at all while others have it for a long time and it is constant!

How is everyone else doing?

10 years ago

Hey ladies just checking in congrats to all and I hope all your sickness subsides as for me I do get sick every now and then comes and goes and when it does I just want my bed but so hard with a three yet old running around jumping on me and wants to play! I do go to my 8 week appt tomorrow for my third ultrasound all is ok as of now just hoping it stays that way after my mc last aug it's been so hard for me and hard bit to worry! I have tons of cm I'm constantly checking for bleeding its scary but then no blood so that makes me happy! And your def right with every pregnancy is different becaus emu first two pregnancies no sickness and these last two pregnancies I've been sick not all the time but its there I've had two losses and I have my son so now hoping for a girl and I will be done after this one! I will keep you ladies posted on my appt tomorrow but I also hope you all had a great Father's Day ad your sickness goes away but def enjoy your pregnancy!!

User Image

10 years ago

jsxitzbom
at your appointment today! I hope everything goes smoothly for you! I hear you on the always checking for blood part! I will be 11 weeks tomorrow and not a bathroom break goes by that I don't check to make sure!

AFM
I have my first OB appt tomorrow. I am nervous so I hope everything goes well! I don't know if I will get another U/S in a few weeks or if they will make me wait until around 16 weeks. I am hoping that I can talk the Dr into it. It will be hard waiting a month for a scan and not getting to see the little one every two weeks like I have thus far!

10 years ago

Hiya your due same day as me 17th january 14 :D

10 years ago

Hey Ladies,

I got my first ultrasound last week at about 12 weeks. This is my first and it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Those babies truly are miracles! I already can't wait for my next ultrasound!!!!

Hope all of you ladies are doing well, and praying for sticky healthy pregnancies for you all. Yesterday I actually got a stomach bug - which has been no fun at all. Just hoping that baby is staying safe.

Hoping for those of you hitting the second trimester that your sickness is quickly disappearing!!

User Image Currently Pregnant with my First :) Praying for all of you

10 years ago

cutemonsters
and U/S are amazing! We have had a few and each one was better then the one before!

AFM
Sickness is finally getting better! AMEN! Our first OB appt went well and everything is on track! I will be 12 weeks tomorrow! WE are going to share the news with more of our family this weekend and I am nervous! How is everyone doing?

10 years ago

Hi, I'm alo having a January 23 baby! go for ultrasound thursday! Hubby and I are so excited. Cant wait to start shopping for baby stuff good luck!

10 years ago

Anyone around on this forum still? Little over half way there for me!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo