Community post

Discussion

Who is having January 2014 baby?

View Full Post

I am expecting my first baby at 33+.Ovulation/conception on 26th April, today 9 DPO , got my BFP, my due date is on 17th Jan 2014. Baby dust to us all.

125 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 125 Replies | Last Page

I have been taking prenatal vitamins with folic acid for 3 years! I am just glad this month it will have all been worth it!

Welcome cloveless29! I am due on the 11th as well!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Congrats cloveless29 x

11 years ago

@ cloveless. - congrats. Happy to hear. Eat healthy food. Take care
Thanx for joining us.
Lots of baby dust to all.

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats clove less and dolphin!!! I'm sure we'd all love to hear your success stories for this month!

User Image

11 years ago

i done a test this morning and i had a faint positive reading, but then this afternoon disaster strikes i have a huge cramp in my stomach and AF has paid a visit but for all of 5 seconds and then went away again i dont know what this means im still going to my doc thursday because i feel that maybe there is something wrong with my pcos and the fact that i am metformin, all this combined with my crohns disease, and thyroid condition is very difficult, so i was very happy this morning only to get shot down in to flames i dont know what to think now and i am so nervous as i had a miscarriage 6 years ago 2 yearsbefore i had my son, now im not sure what im doing, i gues all i can do is hope AF does not come back again to visit before thursday if anyone has any ideas or advice on what i should do please let me know, i could really do with the help girls, her keeping my fingers crossed and praying for dear life all is ok and waiting for thursday in anticipation !!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi i am also new,
i am pregnant again after a early loss in january but had a positive test and im due on january 8th 2013 i ovulated on the 17th of april. IM SO HAPPY but also worried and being a housewife i have lots of time to think about it :( trying to keep my spirits up and the hot sunshine in portsmouth england is helping... GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.X

11 years ago

i done a test this morning and i had a faint positive reading, but then this afternoon disaster strikes i have a huge cramp in my stomach and AF has paid a visit but for all of 5 seconds and then went away again i dont know what this means im still going to my doc thursday because i feel that maybe there is something wrong with my pcos and the fact that i am metformin, all this combined with my crohns disease, and thyroid condition is very difficult, so i was very happy this morning only to get shot down in to flames i dont know what to think now and i am so nervous as i had a miscarriage 6 years ago 2 yearsbefore i had my son, now im not sure what im doing, i gues all i can do is hope AF does not come back again to visit before thursday if anyone has any ideas or advice on what i should do please let me know, i could really do with the help girls, her keeping my fingers crossed and praying for dear life all is ok and waiting for thursday in anticipation !!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@ trying again gem - Congrats to u, i know how you feel about having a loss ive had 2 losses 1 in October last year and 1 in feb this year, and im getting symptoms that i could be pregnant again, so im gonna test in the morning and hope i get my BFP, but im soooo scared aswell and cant stop thinking the worse, im trying to keep positive but its sooo hard after having a miscarriages.

I to also live in england and tying to keep my mind on other stuff but its hard, as i work nights and i work alone so i think about it 24/7 just wish i could take my mind of it, but the 2ww is a nightmare lol, but hoping i get the result i want in the morning.

Baby dust to all xx

11 years ago

@ kirihu - Congrats baby. Bleeding might b implantation. Now dont take tension. Be super happy. Be careful. Eat healthy food. just think about baby. What all u want to do? Please be positive. My pray is with u. Sure meet doc on Thursday. HCG will double. U will get a dark line.

Take care.
Lots of baby dust.

@ trying again gem - Congrats to u. Happy to join us. Be positive. Even I m a housewife. U r lucky u can rest when u feel. Cherish each and every moment. Maintain a diary how u feel each day.

Lots of baby dust to u.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo