Community post

Discussion

Who is having January 2014 baby?

View Full Post

I am expecting my first baby at 33+.Ovulation/conception on 26th April, today 9 DPO , got my BFP, my due date is on 17th Jan 2014. Baby dust to us all.

125 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 125 of 125 Replies

Anyone around on this forum still? Little over half way there for me!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Hey Dolphin - I'm here and about a week ahead of you! Time sure is flying by - I can't believe it. Did you find out what you're having? DH & I decided to make it a surprise for our first, but I'm feeling boy so we'll see. When is your actual due date? Mine is January 5.

Hope all is well with your pregnancy!!

User Image Currently Pregnant with my First :) Praying for all of you

10 years ago

Congratulations to all completing FIRST TRIMESTER.
Hope u all doing good.
Enjoy ur pregnancy...take as many pics for memories.....
Would like to know what baby u r having BOY or GIRL.

I am still trying...Hope it is positive soon...

Bye take care.....

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies....I have about 5 weeks left.....but this little guy might come alittle since I have gestational diabetes. Hope all you ladies are doing great!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies...I hope you all are doing great...well I had my little guy 3 weeks early..1.4.14..jake was 6lbs.2oz 18inch. ..born at 545am...its crazy that he is here..I kinda miss being pg...lol. as crazy as that sounds. ..he is now 10lbs at 2 months..time is going by too fast, I already put all his newborn clothes away...I hope all you ladies happy and healthy pregnancy. .and lots and lots of baby dust for all you ladies trying to catch your rainbows...

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo