Community post

Discussion

Who is having January 2014 baby?

I am expecting my first baby at 33+.Ovulation/conception on 26th April, today 9 DPO , got my BFP, my due date is on 17th Jan 2014. Baby dust to us all.

125 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 125 Replies | Last Page

i might also be having a january baby, i have been tryng for 2 years for my second, and my periods are generally like clock work every 29 days thats it they are there, but this time it has not arrived, and i am too nervous to take a pregnancy test in case it comes up negative again and we are all dissapointed again, ovulation date 17 april, estimated due date 08/01/2014. i will be going to my gynea thursday if still nothing has happened. kiri hu

User Image

11 years ago

how exciting. I got my bfp at 10dpo and my due date is Jan 10, 2014. My first beta was 158, and my second yesterday was 300. Hoping this is a good sign. I had an early miscarriage last year and an ectopic in feb and my levels did not double or increase very much so my fingers are crossed this time especially. All well so far.

11 years ago

last time i was pregnant even at 4 months it said negative which i dont understand because i was, im think im going to carry on the tww until thursday and keep my fingers crossed or i might just take my test tomorrow just to check and still go thursday to my doc i dont know! what do i do

User Image

11 years ago

@ kirihu - do u have any symptoms? I feel u should test anytime now. U will will have positive result. Think positive. Be careful. Congrats in advance. Start taking folic acid. Lots of baby dust dear.

11 years ago • Post starter

@ Gracie - Congratuation dear!!!! Everything will b fine. Don't think about ur past pregnancy. Be positive. Take rest. Enjoy this 9 months. Cherish every moments. Lots of baby dust sweetheart.

yes i have the sore breasts, lower backache, abdomenal cramping, and a excess of gas , my appetite has increased but only for the same food and i am always craving sweets, so yes lots of symptoms going on and congrats to you too , i think i know what i will do im going to test tomorrow and hope it comes up positive, after last time when it wouldnt show it even at 4 months im even going to go to the doctors aswell just to get a second confirmation of what ever result it is, and baby dust for every body

User Image

11 years ago

oh yeah and the strange twinges im getting aswell it is making my tummy feel very strange, and not to mension the occasional bloating so heres fingers crossed for tomorrow morning

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Mind if I join you? I got my bfp on Tuesday with a good hcg level on Thursday. Today is when AF was due so I am praying and very nervous. I have had one miscarriage and one ectopic in our three years of TTC so I am understandable extra nervous! I get my hcg checked again this Thursday so I hope it is higher! My due date is Jan 11th for now! Anyone else been cramping a bit? Mine has been short timed cramping off and on with more at night. Wishing all a

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Sayaa, wow we are on the exact same cycle.. I also ovulated April 26 and would have EDD of Jan 17... But I haven't tested yet, fearing that 9dpo is too early. How exciting for you!! I am going to try to wait til next Friday at least to test but I have been watching my temps like a hawk and they are high 98.6 ish. I've had cramping since right after ov, and used preseed, robitussin and softcups as well as BDing ever other day. I had a pap this month and since we have been ttc almost 2 yrs, the doctor wants me to start clomid next month. We decided to try our very best this month and are hoping and praying this is it so we don't need the clomid! I'd be happy to join you ladies as a January mommy if we do test positive next week!

User Image

11 years ago

Yes dear. U all can join. It will b nice to chat with u all. Exchanging views n experiences. I do feel some cramps but it last for some minutes. I m having white discharge a bit. @ mommiessoon - I m dead sure u don't need comid. U r pregnant. Be positive. Take care. I m so happy chatting with u all.
For all - we should have healthy pregnancy n no complications. Enjoy initial 9 months and then happy forever. My best wishes to all. Lots of baby dust to all. I will be visiting doctor next week. U all please start taking folic acid tablet.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo