Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some summer bfps!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 14 weeks 3 days pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We went for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th and saw our little ones heartbeat & he or she was VERY active!
Had another dr apt on May 22nd and heard the heartbeat again!
Next apt is June 21st... my diagnostic u/s is July 13th
We will be going for a non-diagnostic u/s around the end of June/Beginning of July so dh can see our little peanut before he leaves on his trip.
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

296 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 296 Replies | Last Page

think I'm Ovulating today! CD23 so it's about bloody time haha I had a dark OPK yesterday evening and last night. I'm having 'OV pains' today and OPK is faint so I'm guessing I missed my surge?

Oh who knows it's all guesswork until i see the consultant so for now I'm saying today is Ovulation day lol 2WW here we come!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

WOOHOO!!!!! she's here has arrived and I am so happy

Finally I can move on to my next cycle lets just hope it isn't another 65 days

I never thought I would be happy about seeing but seriously another day on knicker watch was seriously going to kill me!!!

Thanks for all your support girls, at least now I can get moving on to the next cycle!!

Sabrina.xxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

just1more -

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

elle- yay ovulation day!! so glad you're in the 2ww.

just1more- yay! im glad af finally arrived. happy day!

afm- still no af. i expect her to be here when i wake up though.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

afternoon all

blood test again this morning which shows I am almost exactly the same as last cycle's CD10 so that is good to know. Full red flow does not equal CD1 for me! And DH will be home just, as he flies ack to work CD14! so here is hoping i come back from hols relaxed, with a tan and a bun in the oven!!

elle, any more word on your ridiculous situation? I feel for you I really do! I asked about my DH's sample results this morning and because most of that department were out to lunch, she is getting one of them to call me back with DH's results! I asked if I can get them as its not my sample and she said its fine as I am listed as his partner. I think you should jsut move to Australia where it seems like its easier to get appointments and results!! and the weather is better! tee hee! Glad your OPKs finally went dark. I took one eery day in one cycle to see what happens and I had a similar situation, where they went darkish then lighter again and I wondered if i missed the surge, then got the darkest ones i have ever seen!

snow, AF yet?

just1more, love the knicker watch! but yes it does get maddening so glad you are not going mad any more

joy, good camping?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

krunchie - - I wish I could move to Australia! haha it would be nice to see the Sun for a change.
My situation continues to annoy me as all our results are going to the consultant not our doctor so we wont get ANY results until our August appointment. So we're pretty much just firing blind! that is continuing to try but not knowing if there's actually any point as we could have no sperm, blocked tubes, no ovulation or anything BOO!

Just another 2 weeks til AF/POAS and 8 weeks to our next consultants appointment

snowwhite - good luck with waiting for af

11 years ago

Hey Ladies! Sorry I've gone MIA again. Just been sooo busy!

Ellie, don't you love how these places think you can just wait around forever for your results? It's so frustrating! GL with ovulating!

Snow, GL with AF! I hope she either stays away or is easy on you!

Just1More, Yay for AF! I hope you have a much shorter cycle this time around! Or even better yet, a really loooon one! (Say, 9ish months??)

Sadly, that is as far back as my screen will let me scroll. I hope all is well with anyone I missed!

AFM, I have no idea what DPO I am. But my bbs started getting sore on Friday night and have just continued to get even more sore. For me, sore bbs can mean AF is about a week away but I feel like that would be too early considering I am only on CD 25. (Bbs started being painful on CD 22) I am only taking my metformin and prenatal vitamin this cycle, no meds to make me ovulate. I took a test Sunday morning and it very clearly negative but I can't kick this feeling that my bbs hurt differently so I took two more tests after work today. One of the wally 88 cent ones and a FRER. Well, I posted an image on the FRER cause I thought I saw something faint. It's probably clearlily negative to everyone else but what do you ladies think?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=31748

I appreciate your thoughts on this one. It would be amazingly fantastic if this worked out for us, but I am not getting my hopes up!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

sorry hun but i think that is a negative, but that doesnt mean you arent! still could be early days so keep the faith!

me, blood test again this morning but CD11 means O is over the next two days so guess what I'm doing tonight!! heehee!

the clinic rang my DH with his results and all are good, they said something about 16 strings? and they can be used for all three procedures? wish they rang me as dh doesnt really know anything bless him! but the main thing is all is good with him, which we knew already.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

well im going in for my hsg on june 25th, i really don't know why im even bothering as like i said before the tubes are probably blocked again FML.

11 years ago

aromatherapy - good luck with the HSG, mine should be in about 3 weeks

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo