Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some summer bfps!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 14 weeks 3 days pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We went for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th and saw our little ones heartbeat & he or she was VERY active!
Had another dr apt on May 22nd and heard the heartbeat again!
Next apt is June 21st... my diagnostic u/s is July 13th
We will be going for a non-diagnostic u/s around the end of June/Beginning of July so dh can see our little peanut before he leaves on his trip.
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

296 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 296 Replies | Last Page

Hey Elle

The doc who did my HSg said the procedure itself might help tec. So good luck and Baby dust to u!

NtNp 6 months 5 months Clomid and Prometrium

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Just have to say that my heart goes out to all the families affected by this senseless shooting in Colorado at the Batman premire! I couldnt even believe it when I heard... what kind of person could do something like that?? I have been watching the coverage here in Canada and it just sickens me that this even happened. I really hope the guy that did this doesnt end up getting off easy with an insanity plea or some crap like that...

Anyway...

Devi - Welcome to the thread!

Elle - Hope your hsg helps move things along and you get your bfp right away!!

Just1More - Glad you got some good news about your Dad finally!!

Bumble - I totally agree... they just wanna srew you over and measure you wrong so you have no choice but to alter the damn dress... makes me so mad!! And of course it's gonna cost me a fortune!

Katie - Glad things seem to be moving along sweetie! Hopefully you get some good news soon!!

AFM - So much going on lately it's crazy!! Was doing some spring cleaning yesterday and had to stop cause I got some bad cramping. Took that as a sign to relax so went for a nice long soak in the tub. Today I have to finish cleaning my house, decorate and prep food cause I am having my bff's wedding shower here tonight. Hoping they dont stay too late cause its only 10am and I already feel like I could go to bed!! lol!!

Tomorrow I am heading down to the USA for a shopping trip with my Mom & Grandparents... should be fun!! I am really looking forward to shopping for my little guy!

So I probably wont be on again until Wednesday or so. Hope everyone is doing great!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Tired. Of. Waiting.

It's what my life seems to be all about at the moment.

Grr!!

Only 3dpiui so far too much more waiting to be done!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

So on a random whim this afternoon I decided to POAS because DH has been harassing me and I go for blood work tomorrow so what would it hurt... Well I think I ay have a second line!! I hope it's not left over HCG from my trigger! But I triggered 14 days ago, it should be out of my system by now right??

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=39615

PLEASE check and make sure we are not going CRAZY!!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

Bumble - yeah definatly 2 lines there I don't know anything about the HCG trigger shot but I'd assume it is out of your system by the time your period is due or you wouldn't get AF and the docs wouldn't be able to test for pregnancy for another week or so? Anyway I hope it is a true for you

I am off for my HSG test today it is the final test before we see the infertility consultant in 23 days haha not that I am counting. My last cycle they did the progesterone test on CD 21,28 &35 but my cycle actually lasted 50 days. I am now worried I should have had the blood test done again on CD 42 and 49??? I don't know lol I was only told to have the 3 taken til day 35 But it's got me wondering about my Ovulation. In the last year my cycles have been:
39, 35, 67, 37, 41, 42, 37, 38, 32, 49 days.
Any ideas ladies? lol

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

bumble - hell yeah!!!!!! fingers crossed its proper hormones and not injected ones that are giving you that second line, let us know ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Elle,Your right about the trigger shot. I didn't even think about it keeping my period away. Which it hasn't done in the past. I am hoping it stays away for better reasons today! Good luck with your test today! I hope it goes smoothly! Will they tell you anything today or do you have to wait? I do not have any advice for you about the progesterone test. I don't think they tested mine that much but a general practice of the fertility clinic I go to is to prescribe progesterone suppositories for 2 weeks after and iui.

AFM, I used another 88 cent Walmart test this morning and there was a second line again, only slightly darker than yesterdays. But i had my bloods drawn at 7:00 this morning and I am hoping they call me quickly!! I do have digitals but considering the line isn't super dark I don't want to waste the digi's until I get it confirmed by the drs! I am so afraid to get excited about this too. If I am pregnant, I won't relax until he/she comes out!!

Here is this morning's test.
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=39742

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

One more update then I have to go to to work...

AHHHH!!! The nurse just called, my levels are in the 230's! I have to go back for more blood work Wednesday but AhhhhH!! This opens up a whole new world of nervous though!!

11 years ago

bumble if that isnt a positive then mother nature truely is a cruel bitch!!

just a quick post from me, i'm away for work lying in a hotel room feeling so very sick and considering flying home early tomorrow. i hope its a good sign as i tend to feel better once i eat something but not taking anything for granted!

11 years ago

woo hoo!!!!! next information u need is is that for one or more?!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo