Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some summer bfps!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 14 weeks 3 days pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We went for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th and saw our little ones heartbeat & he or she was VERY active!
Had another dr apt on May 22nd and heard the heartbeat again!
Next apt is June 21st... my diagnostic u/s is July 13th
We will be going for a non-diagnostic u/s around the end of June/Beginning of July so dh can see our little peanut before he leaves on his trip.
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

296 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 296 Replies | Last Page

blood test says no :0(
on to IVF i go

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

aromatherapy - sad to see you go! best wishes for the future

expecting2expect - laundry never seems to end does it?

krunchie - good luck with the IVF :)

bumblebaby - oooh I wonder how many embryos you have!

AFM - I checked and I am CD18. I feel 'lubricated' so I think this is probably the start of fertile CM but as I have said we aren't really 'trying' this month as next month will probably be regimented by the consultant and possibly medication. Obviously it would be nice to magically fall pregnant this cycle but after 3yrs 7 months of TTC I have got my head around the fact that this probably isn't going to happen naturally :/ now to get the results and find out what is actually stopping us fron concieving...

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hello All!!

Elle, The cycle before my bfp was a ttc vacation! I hope all the relaxation does your body good!

Krunchie, I am sorry about the blood work. Hopefully ivf does the trick quickly!

Joy, You can call me bumble if you want! I got the name from one of my favorite characters, the Bumble from Rudplph!

Well, the results are in... It looks like there may be TWO sacks growing in there! I already feel guilty that I won't be able to hold them at the same time forever. The tech said there is always the chance that one or both might not develop so it's just a waiting game for now. I have another ultra sound next wednesday at three. Hopefully there's more solid evidence of how many babies are developing! I feel like I am living a dream right now!

- Alicia

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

I booked my appointment for my ultrasound, i have to wait till August 15, which totally sucks! But its better then nothing.
I really want to thank you guys for your kind and supportive words during this frustrating time. I told my best friend about what's going on with me, and when I mentioned that I might have pcos, she was so negative and said that that was the worst possible thing ever! And how I'll never have children because there is no treatment. I was crushed. There is treatment for pcos isn't there? I have read stories about lots of women with pcos who had successful pregnancies.
She know's how badly I want to have a family so I don't know why she was being rude by saying such hurtful things.

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

Jupitor, I have PCOS big time. Usually between 10-15 cysts on my ovaries at any given time. It took us two years and five months before going to a fertility clinic where they finally did enough testing to diagnose me officially with PCOS. You may simply need a minimal dose of metformin to get your ovulating regularly but don't get too down on yourself, a baby is possible with PCOS. It took us two iui cycles with clomid then we opted for the stronger approach with the injectable medication and it did the trick. So don't let anyone get you down who hasn't lived with PCOS or isn't a doctor! This group of ladies is very supportive and I hope they help you out as much as they did me during my ttc journey!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

juniper- dont worry about the pcos i was diagnosed with it back in 2007 and i have a 3 almost 4 year old girl and am pregnant again and im 15 wks now. just give it time and relax and it will happen for you when the time is right.

11 years ago

bumble - ooh grow grow grow little twin sacs! fingers crossed for 2 embryos next week

jupitor - your friend didn't handle that very well did she? I have seen lots of women on here get despite having PCOS I think you'll be fine you will maybe need medication to help you though

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - Nope. laundry really never ends! lol! And there is gonna be even more of it over here come this weekend cause dh will be home with all his dirty clothes! lol! Wishing you lots of luck this cycle! Hopefully not stressing about ttc will work out and give you your much deserved bfp!

Jupitor - Well that was awfuly mean of your friend There have been plenty of women on here that have gotten their bfps, so try not to stress hun!!

bumble - LoL, aw that is so cute that you got the name from Rudolph! Love it! Still SO excited for you and your two little ones!! Hope all still looks great at your next apt!!

Katie - Grrr... that really sucks! But hopefully IVF will work right away!! for you sweetie!

AFM - Well got to the doctors office today and ended up running off to the washroom to throw up.... I am assuming it was just that my breakfast didnt agree with me, cause I feel fine now. (And here I thought I would get away without ever actually throwing up...) Anyway, my actual appointment went great!! Baby Logan is growing perfectly - I was exactly dead on with my dates (of course) and all of the tests they did both during the ultrasound and in the bloodwork came back perfect!! SO happy!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

hi everyone, is it ok if i join ur thread?

thanks, today is the day that af is due and its not here yet but iam waiting until tomorrow to test. let me tell you all my symptoms. starting at 5 dpo i started having very light cramping like menstrual but way lighter. that was off and on until 8 dpo then it stopped until 11 dpo and it just happened a couple of times on 12 dpo which is the last day i test. (i got what might of been a super faint line but probably not) yesterday i had a couple seconds of light cramping here and there and the veins in my bb's became visable. super sence of smell also. then today i woke up feeling great, i mean really great. no cramping no wet feeling only a little little bit nauseous and peeing every 30 minutes. what do you ladies think do i have a chance even with the bfn on 12 dpo????

User Image

11 years ago

Wow - hi ladies! How are you all?

Just did some quick skimming - Alicia! YAY!!!!!! :)

Sorry if I missed any other BFP's - I honestly just sat here figuring out when my last period was and when this one is due, because I literally forgot - that's how little I've been paying attention! I have had a house FULL of 6 people for 3 weeks now - I am beyond exhausted playing host!!!! Still have a friend living with us, so BD'ing is on the DL haha. Thus, not happening much. I've missed you ladies! The last time I posted here I was so sure I would miss AF but she reared her ugly head big time. I have health insurance now and now that I know when AF is coming, I'm going to schedule a physical for around the time she will leave so I can just get checked out on everything. Needless to say I have no idea when I ovulated, or how many DPO I could be. I bought a thermometer for this cycle and NEVER could remember to use it. Starting fresh with AF this next weekend!

I'm ready to jump back in after all these crazy people have left my house

Hope you all are having a great week, and man, this thread has gone on FOREVER! It got sooo quiet.....

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo