Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some summer bfps!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 14 weeks 3 days pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We went for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th and saw our little ones heartbeat & he or she was VERY active!
Had another dr apt on May 22nd and heard the heartbeat again!
Next apt is June 21st... my diagnostic u/s is July 13th
We will be going for a non-diagnostic u/s around the end of June/Beginning of July so dh can see our little peanut before he leaves on his trip.
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

296 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 296 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

abc123 - Oooo so exciting!! When do you plan on testing?? So excited! Hope you get your bfp!!

Elle - How ya doing sweetie? When do you go for your apt again? (Sorry hard to keep track! lol)

AFM - Dh should be home today!! Only a few more hours to go!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

ABC, Thanks I have lost weight by dramatically cutting my calories and walking no less than an hour a day, my husband and I are going to also start cycling a couple of times a week, I really need to get this weight off. According to my BMI I was obese and although I didn't feel that big, it has obviously had some effect on my body so I decided it was time to get rid of it all!!1

Joy, You must be so excited to have DH home!!! I expect we won't see much of you for the next few days.xxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Joy I go on the 14th for my results

abc - ooh good luck

just 1 more - it took me a year to lose 21lbs lol!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Joy, I'm not sure. Actually, today is CD29....not 28 like I thought....so I keep waiting for AF to show.....I'm tempted to do it but I obv don't have FMU lol. I haven't taken one before really either. just once and it was when we weren't trying last summer and was on the pill, so I'm nervous. Tempted to just say wait till the morning bc if I'm going to get AF it WILL be in the early AM. I've never since I was 9 years old had a period start at a different time other than 6-8 am. Crossing my fingers for a surprise!

Sabrina, congrats on your weight loss! That's fantastic. I am trying to lose a bit of weight, mostly bc my clothes are starting too fit all wrong (or not at all) and I want to be as healthy as I can. Thanks for being an inspiration! I've lost a few pounds already but it's definitely been slower than that. I'm allergic to fruits and vegetables and nuts, so I never know what the heck to eat haha.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Alright ladies TMI alert! I'm 13 DPO and had a BFN yesterday. I've had tons of symptoms (sleepy, achey lower back, stuffy/runny nose, occasional gum bleeds, dull ache/fullness in abdomen, ridiculously sore boobs, like untouchable and they're huge) and now even weirder...

Just this morning (twice now) I've gone to the bathroom to pee and small clumps of CM fall into the toilet. Any idea what could be going on?

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!

So, really need your advice! Today is the day AF is due, and there's NO sight of her. Nothing. That's never, ever, ever happened before. So, I took my first test since trying, and it's negative. I know that I have about a 12 day luteal phase cycle (as my best guess of when I notice CM changes and feel ovary pains - I really need to temp or use OPKS to pinpoint this!) which is shorter than a lot of women I've seen on this site (but not abnormal). So it is possible to get a positive later? Has anybody ever experienced a BFN after missing AF and waited a few days and got a BFP? I'm growing concerned that there's just something wrong as to why I haven't started my period. It's just so weird for me.

Thoughts?

User Image User Image

11 years ago

abc123 - If I've learned anything through this ttc process it's that there are no rules. You could be pregnant and just had late implantation so you're not going to get a bfp just yet (heard of that happening). Or, for whatever reason, your body decided to be different this month and add a few extra days to your cycle. I'm sure it's not what you want to hear so just take a deep breath, try to relax, and just keep testing with fmu.

firenze33 - Never heard of that, could be anything. Just keep testing!

just1more - congrats in the weight loss that is amazing!

AFM I am somewhere in the 2-4 dpo range, not keeping much track lately.

Lindsay

11 years ago

Thanks, Jackson! You're so right - no rules here! I'm sure I have only a 12ish day luteal phase...so if implantation occurs 6-12 days after ovulation, I could just have implanted. Still no AF! I guess I'm more worried that something else could be wrong if I don't get AF and I am not pregnant, just because this hasn't happened before. I know stress and so many things can impact our cycles, but it's kind of scary not knowing with a BFN

Hope everyone is having an awesome Monday!!!!

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

well ladies 1 week til I get the results to see if we are fertile. people keeps telling us they think we will have twins ha ha no idea why.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

wow where did everyone go?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo