Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some summer bfps!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 14 weeks 3 days pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We went for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th and saw our little ones heartbeat & he or she was VERY active!
Had another dr apt on May 22nd and heard the heartbeat again!
Next apt is June 21st... my diagnostic u/s is July 13th
We will be going for a non-diagnostic u/s around the end of June/Beginning of July so dh can see our little peanut before he leaves on his trip.
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

296 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 296 Replies | Last Page

All done and dusted!! Nothing to it, just like a pap smear test. Now waiting till 10th July to get the blood test when we get back from holiday. Might take a few tests with me but try not to as I don't to see bfn while on holiday!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Krunchie, seems like some really good symptoms, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.xx

Bumble, sounds so promising I am just keeping my fingers crossed that it is too early yet.xx

Armywife, get that sure looks positive.

Ellie, implantation bleeding possibly???? I so hope this is your month,

AFM, nothing new, just having a couple of minutes to myself catching up with you lovely ladies, we need some its been a while!!

Good Luck everyone.

Sabrina.xxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

just1more - I agree we need a bfp on here soon :)

krunchie - eep good luck with the sperm getting to the egg!

bumblebaby - my body likes to play at being pregnant too haha just keep testing til you ger BFP or AF in my last pregnancy I didn't get a bfp til 7 weeks??

armywife - + OPK and DH coming home... I have no idae what you might get up to lol :) good luck

joy - Hey there! haha

AFM, erm 8dpo (I think)and experiencing very watery CM which has me running to the bathroom every 5 minutes thinking I'm getting AF ah the fun of TTC :/ the af style cramps I've had since 6dpo ond lower back pain aren't helping. Yesterday I cried all day for no reason :( I HATE hormones and PMT. If my luteal phase is 12 days as it was last cycle (it's always the same length right?) AF should be here on Thursday

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Well the the witch was playing some evil tricks on my this month but decided to show her ugly head today. So CD 1 it is for me. Ugh I was so hopeful! But now its on to injectibles and another iui cycle I guess. I am a but nervous about the twice daily injections but hopefully when I go to the fertility clinic for my baseline appointment they can show me how to do it correctly.

DH has the possibility to get a job back in the area where I am from too, so A move could be in the works for us by August. I hope it works out cause I really want to be back near my family! Off to shower and head to the store though. Have some friends coming over for a cook out this afternoon!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Havent been on in a couple days, so I have lots to catch up on, but dont really have the time right now, sorry! I will try to read through if I get some time this week.

Dh is off work all week, because he is going away at the end of next week, so we will just be spending some time together before he leaves. & will probably be pretty busy. (So I probably wont be online too much until he leaves around the 10th of July.)

Hope everyone is doing great!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!!!!!

So, I've been MIA for the entirety of this thread so far, but I really miss having you all for support! I've been keeping up reading wise, just haven't posted. Hope I can be welcomed back in

I've been so, so busy - traveled twice in 3 weeks and have 2 guests in town for an undetermined amount of time, so things have been quite hectic around here. Some good news - DH got hired on at his company he was contracting for - I HAVE FULL MATERNITY INSURANCE NOW!! So, Lord willing, whenever I do find a BFP I won't have to worry about that any more!!! Now that I have health insurance, I'm planning maybe in the next few weeks to find a good doctor and go get a physical - I try to get one every year. Last year I was completely healthy - including 'lady' parts, but it will be nice to mention to a physician that I'm TTC and be in the clear for that. I went to a baby shower for one of my BFF's and it made me miss you gals and discussing baby things with those in the same boat as me!

With much less stress over details, I've been tracking so much more and have had more time to think. I believe I am O today - not sure what my tracker will say but I'm exactly 2 weeks from the start of my last AF, so it should be now/soon! We have BD'd more times in the last week than normal, so I'm hoping to keep that up the next few days.

Hope all is well with you ladies this Sunday!! It's beautiful here in Seattle. Have a great week!

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Soooooooooo my tubes are open still well thats what the tech said,im gonna wait ill i see the f.s. though for confirmation, but let me tell you this 2nd hsg was no walk in the park. It hurt like hell this time,major cramping as the dye went through and up the tubes, it had me breathing like I was in labor and and almost crying, it didn't hurt like that before i guess because the dye couldn't go through the tubes as they were blocked, Im hoping I'm one step closer to having a baby

11 years ago

Hello all my lovelies!

I have been MIA for a while, didn't even pop in on this thread at all! I was trying to take a step back from it all. to any new BFP, welcome to any new ladies and to all those in the TWW and those undergoing procedures. Here's an update:

My name is Cristine, I am 29 and DH will be 29 soon.
Been TTC since November 2010, early m/c in march 2011

Went to an OB/GYN and found out I have cysts on each side blocking my tubes as well as some endo. So I went for blood tests during my last cycle, all my hormones are ok and ovulation was confirmed. So today we booked my surgery. I am going for a laperoscopy (however you spell that ) on July 11th to remove the cysts and endo tissue. He's also going to do a dye test I think, there was a bunch of things he wrote down. Hopefully that will work and my tubes will be open enough to get pg this Fall.

If the surgery does not work, the only option left is IVF, but I'm not going to think about that unless I absolutely have to.

So here's crossing our fingers for everyone and hoping we all get great news this summer!

!!!
Cristine

User Image and and to all!

11 years ago

Dont have time to reply. I am exhaused.

dh got sick last night and it just kept getting worse, went to the dr this am, but the meds etc he gave didnt help. Dh kept getting worse and worse, vomiting, high fever, chills, sore head & neck, chest pain, numbness, etc. Finally we went to the ER and now they are keeping him over night. Unfortunately that means they sent my pregnant ass home. So now I am just sitting here worrying about him.

Gotta try and get some sleep.

Hope everyone is doing good.

xx Joy

Hi ladies

I have some time now, so I can do a bit of replying, tho I donno how far back it will let me go. (and i dont have time to write it all down on a notepad today!)

Cris - Yay glad you have a game plan... hopefully as soon as your tubes are unblocked you will get pregnant quickly!

Kristine - Woohoo!! That is awesome news that your tubes are still open!! As much as the pain sucks, I am sure it only didnt hurt the first time cause there really was nowhere for the dye to go. So excited for you! Hope your bfp comes soon with a super sticky bean!!

abc123 - Yay for maternity insureance!! And congrats to your dh on the job! Hope you got in some good bding this cycle!

Bumble - Sorry to hear the witch showed up :( Good luck with the injections! Hopefully it does the trick!

Elle- Any sign of af? Have you tested at all?

Just1more - You're right we definitely need some more bfps in here! Preferably a long streak of them!

Katie - FX it worked!! Enjoy your holiday!

armywife - Woohoo for a +opk & having hubby home! Great timing! Hope you guys catch that eggie!

Thats as far back as I can go... sorry to anyone I missed! Hope everyone is doing great!!

AFM - Dh is back home now... they still have no idea what caused it, but apparently after I left yesterday his temperate spiked even higher, then finally broke sometime in the middle of the night. He seems much better today, just a sore throat, a little lightheaded and some upset tummy (prob due to the antibiotics) They perscribed him a wide-spectrum antibiotic so hopefully that will take care of things. I really hope the worst is behind us and he will just keep getting better from here. FX!

xx Joy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo