Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some summer bfps!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 14 weeks 3 days pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We went for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th and saw our little ones heartbeat & he or she was VERY active!
Had another dr apt on May 22nd and heard the heartbeat again!
Next apt is June 21st... my diagnostic u/s is July 13th
We will be going for a non-diagnostic u/s around the end of June/Beginning of July so dh can see our little peanut before he leaves on his trip.
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

296 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 296 Replies | Last Page

URGH!

I was walking my Dog today and ran into my old next door neighbor. WE got chatting and she asked about my Daughter and how old she was getting etc then comes the dreaded question "are you going to have anymore?" - yeah I've actually been trying for the last 3 and a half years!!!- anyway she told me not to leave it much longer as a 5 year age gap is about as big as you can get???

Like HELL! My mother in law had her youngest son (now 10) when she was 35 and my Husband and his 2 Brothers were in there teens!

Sorry for the rant it just annoys me. Secondary infertility seems to blow peoples minds "but you already have a child???" "Oh did you have your Daughter before you met your Husband?"

NO, I had my Daughter WITH the same man. We conceived after 4 months. We waited til she was a year old before trying again. We have no idea WHY we haven't managed to give her a Sibling.

Hope you're all well

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

'SHey Ladies!

I've been mia for this last cycle. After I got my af I took a break from this site and focused on helping my best friend's wedding , whom I've known since I was 7. Today she is getting married and I'm 12 dpo today. I might test because maybe it'll be good luck today! I'm not holding my breath though because ive been having af cramping since 10 dpo which is normal pre-af symptoms. The only thing out of the ordinary this month is this ridiculous stuffy nose I've had since 1 dpo. My af should start Monday, so that af will stay away!

I hope everyone else is hanging in there. I will be more responsive when I fly home next week. Have a great weekend everyone. Good luck with your's!

Amber

11 years ago

Holy shit girls! I just took a dollar store test today and I got. A bfp!!!!!!¡!!! Its faint but very noticeable. I made my bff come in and look at it and we both started crying! I'm going to take a few more over the next few days to make sure its not a false positive. Wow I'm in shock.

11 years ago

hi ladies!

Amber - sweetie!! Hope you decided to join us over on the BYOB thread on Countdown MY Pregnancy!

Elle - People are sooo insensitive!! I know so many people who have siblings FAR more than 5yrs apart! & I dont get why people cant grasp secondary infertility! People are idiots!

AFM - Grouchy today... dh's flight has been delayed at least a day so no hubby homecoming for me today. My house is spotless and everything is done and ready for his arrival.. guess today will just be a lazy tv day.... I think I might need to get some junky take out for lunch or dinner tonight.... just that kinda day. (Oh and it's pouring rain outside... talk about fitting my mood!) This also means there is no chance I will get out for even part of the weekend for camping like I was supposed to. This day sucks!

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

As big as you can get? There is 15 years between my dh and his little brother and 10 years between him and his big brother!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Amber!!! I already told you but I'll tell you on here!!! Congratulations!!! I'm soooo happy for you! Hope we can still keep talking all things baby!!! You'll just have to wait for me to get to the other side.

Joy, so we maybe BD a few times while they were here...but I really wasn't keeping track of any cycles, so I have NO idea if it was around the time of O. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a surprise one too! Thank you, dear! How are you feeling? Good and becoming very pregnant, I hope!

I think AF is due tomorrow or Monday. I am GOING to temp this cycle, and I've updated my cycles so I can see the dates. I made a doctor appt for the 13th for an annual routine physical. I finally got around to finding a doctor in the area (who is also specialized ob/gyn) and let her know I'm ttc and all that. Hopefully I'll walk out in the 'clear' for ttc.

It's supposed to be 91 degrees today, so I think we're all headed to the water park! My house ends up about 10 degrees warmer inside, so we're going to ditch it for today until the cooler evening temps. Have a fantastic weekend everyone! Can you believe it's August?!

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

OMG!!! Armywife How exciting.xx

Joy, that sucks that DH has been delayed I think take out is definitely a good idea. sending you xx

Elle, I have a 15, 13 and 6 year old and we are trying for number 4 and if it ever happens in the next 6 months my lil boy will be 7 by the time the next one is born, don't listen some people can be so insensitive.xx

ABC sounds like you have a plan, thats always a good thing.xx

AFM, nothing new except I am on cd11 and have felt crampy all day, I have been taking Agnus Castus which is a herb which is meant to help regualte your cycle, but if it actually does is another matter, but I don't think it has anythign to do with that as it is on the second day of taking it. Any one else had any experience with it?

Sabrina.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Just1More - Personally havent had any experience with it, but I doubt it would be causing cramping so quickly after starting it... maybe ovulation cramping?

abc123 - Yay for getting a chance to bd! Still got my for a nice surprise!! Hope af doesnt show!!

AFM - Just having a relaxing night lounging on the couch watching tv. It's actually kinda cool out here today (14C) had to put on a sweater when I went out to pick up dinner! Can't believe it's already August... where did the summer go??

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

armywife

I have nothing to report.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi laides!

Sabrina, thanks for the welcome back (missed it before). How did you lose weight so quickly? What's your secret? LOL. I'm hoping we see more BFPs!

My cycles have all been 28 or 29 days my entire life. Today is day 28, no AF or sign of her coming...I usually have some cramping and spotting 2 days before, and I haven't had that! However on weds (maybe thurs? Probably weds) I laid down to sleep and had some INTENSE crampage happen, but more toward like the front of my pelvis (almost how/where a bladder infection feels?). It eased up after like 20 minutes and then was dull for about most of the next day then is gone. COULD that be implantation??? It also happened RIGHT after DH and I had sex....so maybe my body was like STOPPIT I'm working on something here lol. Idk...just trying to remain hopeful, despite not having counted or tracked anything! I guess I'll know more tomorrow!

Have a wonderful day!

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo