Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some summer bfps!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 14 weeks 3 days pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We went for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th and saw our little ones heartbeat & he or she was VERY active!
Had another dr apt on May 22nd and heard the heartbeat again!
Next apt is June 21st... my diagnostic u/s is July 13th
We will be going for a non-diagnostic u/s around the end of June/Beginning of July so dh can see our little peanut before he leaves on his trip.
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

296 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 296 of 296 Replies

hey elle

im still here, just sick again! ive not had a good run of it lately.

other than being sick, not much going on. still on the spray and injections. missed a spray the other night because of being so sick and i think i am being brought in for an early blood test and scan in case it has meant i will ovulate early meaning this ivf cycle is a bust. :( fingers crossed it hasnt affected it and we are still on!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Well, AF finally came this morning, spotted yesterday. All of my cycls have been 28-29 days, this was was 32....is it normal for once in a while having one out of the ordinary? How am I supposed to know when my next one is due? Go by what's normal? I'm worried as to why this one was longer I just hope it stops in time for my physical on Monday!

On the bright side, I remembered to temp this morning! I will be getting OPKS and using those in a few weeks. now just the good old waiting to ovulate game. Here's to hoping pinpointing this will help, and the doctor can reassure me.

Maybe TMI, but has anyone else ever wondered about the force of sperm? Like, what if it doesn't shoot hard enough and go far enough? I don't know because I obviously can't feel the 'pressure' of it when it happens...is that something to worry about?

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

krunchie I hope it works out and you get to do the if this cycle.

abc I haven't thought about the force of sperm before. it must be quick though.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

boobs are killing I think I must have ovulated this cycle. period estimated to arrive in a week. fertility results in 3 days.

hope you're all well

oh we have 2 'suspected' pregnant girls at work

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Abc - probably going far tmi but sperm has the power to travel several feet as I have seen my dh's do it before! So to get that far it must have quite a bit of force behind it but I also think it has something to do with the strength of the orgasim.

Elle - not long now!! Are you ntnp this cycle?

I had my first scan yesterday and I have 13 eggs growing!! Quite excited about what is growing inside me at the moment even if it's not quite what I wanted!

Still not 100% better yet but getting there. The thought of food doesn't do much for me at the moment so going to buy some soup so I am getting some sort of nourishment!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - Yay cant wait to hear your results!! Hopefully it will be good news and you will get your much deserved bfp soon!!

abc - Not a clue why cycles do that sometimes... mine were never very reliable, but I am pretty sure having one long cycle doesnt necessarily mean anything, you could have o'd later this cycle, or maybe you were getting more physical activity this cycle, or you were more stressed, all these things could play a part. Or it could just be mother nature being cruel.... ya never know, but I am sure it's nothing to worry about!

Katie - Aw sweetie sorry you're sick again!

Lindsay - Good luck hun!

firenze33 - Lots of cm could be a good sign! Good luck!

Just1more - Well I have been busy this week, but dh being home really doesnt play into it much, he was pretty much right back to work as soon as he got home, not much time for us to just be together.

AFM - Such a busy week ahead.... I can't wait till NEXT Sunday when all this chaos is over and done with! (The wedding I am in is a week tomorrow)

Hope everyone is doing good!

Guess it's time to start a new thread since we're on pg 15 already!! So everybody....

This is officially the end of this thread!

Please follow us to the new thread...

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests
in the 2ww General Chatter section... or just click below:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=13835

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo