Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some summer bfps!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 14 weeks 3 days pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We went for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th and saw our little ones heartbeat & he or she was VERY active!
Had another dr apt on May 22nd and heard the heartbeat again!
Next apt is June 21st... my diagnostic u/s is July 13th
We will be going for a non-diagnostic u/s around the end of June/Beginning of July so dh can see our little peanut before he leaves on his trip.
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

296 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 296 Replies | Last Page

This thread has gotten quiet! I am 9 or 10 DPO. I got for blood work monday to see if our IUI worked. I am so nervous/anxious/depressed about this. I don't know if I have it in me to do another cycle like this. I am feeling so defeated that I just want to give up if it didn't work this time!!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Good lord!! Where is everyone???? Usually when I am gone for a couple days during the week I come home to at least a page or 2 or new chatter... this time only 3 replies Hope that means everyone is too busy making babies!

bumble - for positive results on Monday!!! Can't wait to hear the news!! I have such high hopes!!

Elle - Yay for your hsg on Monday!! Good luck hun!!

I have a feeling Monday is gonna be a good day ladies!!

AFM - Camping trip was great, weather was perfect and campground was beautiful!!

Had my dress fitting for my bff's wedding today.... doesnt even come close to fitting so gonna have to get them to put in a lace up back rather than a zipper. The girls that work there are useless.. this dress size would have fit perfectly if it werent for my big belly, so not sure what they were thinking telling me pre-pregnancy that I was measuring as a size smaller! Grrr! Oh well...

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone!
Today, I took yet another bfn test. I left it and took a shower. When I got out, I looked again and I swore I could see the world record of faint lines. So I took it to work and watched it and low and behold, the faint line became slightly less faint and went the whole length. I mean it was so incredibly faint.
So I went home and because I'm a-impatient, b-super curious, and c-going out of town this weekend I took a digital from my reserve test stash. 3 of the longest minutes later, it said YES + !!!!! BFP!!!!
I had to leave it on the counter for my DH and get on the road. I left a "we'll miss you" note and waited for him to get home. :-)
I'm beside myself!!!! I can't believe it happened a month after getting a 5 year old Mirena out AND left salpingo oophorecromy at the same time! I didn't even know if I actually ovulated because though I used opks, I was very uneducated about how to take them or when.
I'm hoping for for you as well!

jessie

11 years ago

Jessie - on your bfp! & Hope you decide to make the switch over to the "Countdown MY Pregnancy" BYOB thread!

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

Bumble - just about a week behind you! Iui yesterday and blood test for progesterone 25th July and that is the same day I have my first coordinator appointment to start my first ivf! I can start on the initial drugs before they know if I am preg or not so no time wasted!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

krunchie, I hope we both get bfp's and can be done with this TTC bull*#%! for a while!

Joy, I swear dress companies are in cahoots with the people who measure you for the damn dress. Of ensure you will have to spend $$ to get the friggin thing altered after it comes in! I'm glad they found a solution for you though!

AFM, I seem to be on this crazy emotional rollercoaster where one second I am so depressed and convinced that this cycle was a bust then the next I have signs that make me get my hopes up. Today I am 10dpo. Yesterday I had mild cramps/twinges/pains on my left side. Sort of like ovulation but not really and not in the same area as my ovulation pains are. Today I woke up and randomly looked at the toilet paper when I wiped and there was some slightly brown mucus/progesterone residue on there. (Sorry it TMI!) So I wiped two more times just to see if I saw it again and it was there all three times. Then I went to the bathroom at work around 10:00 and there was sooo much cm down there when I wiped! Suprised me a bit too. Light brown tinge too. I have a panty liner on because of the progesterone, but I never have this much "stuff" down there. So I am almost getting hopeful that this is a good sign but then again I am so afraid to pump myself up for something I could be imagining! DH keeps telling me to POAS but I can't bring myself to do it. It's probably too early anyways but I don't want to spend the time, money or emotions on another stupid BFN! So hopefully I can be strong till Monday when I get my blood results!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

wow it's been quiet on here, was expecting to come back and not be able to catch up with you all.xxx

Bumblebaby, I have so got my fingers crossed for you hun. GL for Monday if you manage to hold out that long, you have some great symptoms!!!!xxxx

Jessie, hun that is fabulous news, be sure to keep us all updated with your and lil ones progress!!!!xxx

Krunchie, things seem to be moving finally for you, GL hun, your is just round the corner!!!xx

Joy, sorry to hear you fitting didn't go well, I hope you manage to get that sorted soon and so glad you enjoyed the camping trip.xxx

Ellie, GL for your HSG on Monday hopefully you can start getting some answers.xxx

Aroma, so glad you have such a great FS at least they can accomadate your requirements and fit around work etc that's great!!!!xxx

That's as far back as I can go so I hope I got everyone, if not to all who need it!!!!

AFM, we finally had some information from the hospital in regards to my Dad, the cancer is not in his pancreas which means (with the type of cancer he has) good news!!!!! We are so relieved, the consultant still hasn't been able to find the primary cancer, but he has said that it could be the size of a pea, so that has helped with me worrying thinking it is going to be this huge cancer because they were taking so long to do anything. They have said that as long as they don't find the cancer any where else they should be able to remove it all, so I am firmly keeping my fingers crossed, he has a consultant appointment on the 27th July so we should know more then.

On the baby making front we are on a break and I am awaiting for AF to arrive, last cycle was 67 days, so I am hoping I don't have to wait that long this time round, I may die!!!! We will be trying again for a May baby, but we have decided that if I haven't fallen by December then we are calling it a day and trust that it just wasn't meant to be. We have been trying for 8 months now, although that doesn't seem much when some of you ladies have been trying for years, my life is on hold at the moment because I want to go to university and get my nursing degree if no by December I will be on to university and the next chapter of my life.

Sorry for the long post, I hope your all well and I haven't bored you all to tears!!!!

Sabrina.xxxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

cd8. Not bothering with anything TTC this month it'll be NTNP. HSG in a couple of days then just waiting til August when we get our test results.
So I wont have much to say til then lol!
to those of you trying again this cycle
to the new
and good luck with gestating to the expecting ladies

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hey guys

My name is Devi( pronounced Davie)

I'm new here. Ttc almost a year

(12dpo)

5 bfn's so far

Still trying to hope

NtNp 6 months 5 months Clomid and Prometrium

11 years ago

Congrats to you Joy!!! That's awesome news!

NtNp 6 months 5 months Clomid and Prometrium

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo