Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some summer bfps!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 14 weeks 3 days pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We went for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th and saw our little ones heartbeat & he or she was VERY active!
Had another dr apt on May 22nd and heard the heartbeat again!
Next apt is June 21st... my diagnostic u/s is July 13th
We will be going for a non-diagnostic u/s around the end of June/Beginning of July so dh can see our little peanut before he leaves on his trip.
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

296 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 296 Replies | Last Page

another BYOB TO GUMMYBEAR!!!

Let the luck continue!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Gummy!! Im so happy for you! Congrats!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

OMG!!!!! Go gummy thats wonderful news girl. Praying this one sticks around for 9 months YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Thank you ladies! I'm not too excited yet, but I am hopeful. I just went in for my first blood test so I guess I will get the results tomorrow then go in again on Wed.

I just wanted to say that having you ladies all these months has really helped pass the time. I know that we all have different situations, but we all have great advise and encouragement for each other. I truly hope you all get the babies you deserve. I'm not quite ready to go over to CMP yet because of what happend last time. I hope you don't mind me stalking this thread in the meantime. :)

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Jess - Eeeeeeekk!! I am sending you so much !! I totally understand your reservations in going over to cmp or even getting your hopes up.. but I have a good feeling about this one! This baby is gonna stick!! Cant wait to hear about your blood test results!

Kristine - So sorry you're feeling so down and hopeless. The thought of you not becomming a mommy just breaks my heart.

Sabrina - that all this waiting will lead to your bfp! You're not the first on the byob thread to have a super looooong cycle filled with bfn's... way back at the beginning of this thread a lovely lady named "Tink" went through the same thing and she now has a healthy, beautiful baby girl

Alicia - Congrats on being an Aunt!! I am sure it is very bitter-sweet, try not to get to down about it though, you should enjoy being an auntie! My sisters each had kids 1 year apart and they are best friends so hopefully your bfp is just around the corner!

Jil - on the job interviews! Hope you get it! When do you find out?

Amber - Sorry af got you Stupid witch! Not sure why we only have a 20% chance each month... you would thing that would be for those who arent ttc and would account for timing. But even when we time everything perfect, we still only get 20%... definitely isnt fair. Just another way for mother nature to screw with us I suppose.

Katie - How goes the bleeding? Keeping my that it was actually IB not af! Can't wait to hear the results of the blood test!!

Elle - STILL no sa results??? Jeez, they really take their sweet time, dont they? Hope you get them soon! In the meantime, happy bding!!

AFM - Had a great time camping this weekend! Weather wasnt ideal, Thursday is was WAY too hot, then Friday/Sat/Sun we're all kinda cloudy days with bits of sun. Rained a fair bit, but mostly while we were sleeping. Still managed to have a campfire every night. Missed a lot of crappy weather that we could see was JUST missing us (tornado warnings in some areas, & golf ball size hail in others plus thunderstorm after thunderstorm) So all in all our we really cant complain too much about the weather!! LoL! Thankfully no hail damage when we got back to the house, just a tree branch that fell down. Hopefully next weekend is a little sunnier cause we're going to a campsite with a beach!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

morning all

gummy, that is great news!!! fingers crossed for strong blood work to follow

aroma, i know how you feel, it shouldnt be this hard. Was just on facebook looking at a mate's travelling photos and decided if we cant have kids, we are doing the inca trail! its something that i have always wanted to do AND its something I can get!! But just remember removing your utuerus doesnt mean the pain goes away because those nasty cells can be in more places than just there so make sur eyou get lots of information before doing something that final.

elle, i cant believe its taking this long! can you call them up? DH goes in on thursday for his deposit and I will want information within a few days! they have to do the tests within a few hours of the sample being produced so they have the results, they are just being crap in getting them to you!

AFM, have blood taken this morning but not holding out any hope. Bleeding hasnt increased but has been a steady small amount that I would only need a liner for. Its mainly dark brown but when i have had a feel of my cervix (which feels high to me) there is a tinge of red on my finger.

so, DH in on thursday for his deposit for testing and freezing. We are going to try IUI this time, just for something different!

will post again this afternoon when results come in

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Hey ladies!

Joy- glad you had fun camping! I'd love to go camping! Df wants to we just need to find the time and repair the car

Gummy- please stick around even though I know your bean is a sticky one.

Afm- had another job interview this morning. If I don't get the job I interviewed for on Thursday I hope I get this one. They're both in the same field but one is more desk work. I really want the desk job. It pays more and is less stressful.

I found out my grandfather left me some money. I used it to pay off my debt and still have some left for when I move and maybe IUI when df and I start trying again

That being said I'm 8dpo now and no symptoms. Usually by now I have tons of symptoms and I have none. My bfp cycle I just had heartburn so maybe I am pregnant? Probably not.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

woot action on the page !

snowwwhite - good luck getting the desk job! I have seen a few people on here and in real life who have like 0 pregnancy symptoms and think they're out and then BAM BFP haha so don't give up

krunchie - urgh I know it's SOOO frustrating! DH had to amke an appointment at the lab too so they had a slot dedicated to looking at his sperm so the results would've been recoreded within hours grrr :/ my sister suggested maybe the mail's on ago slow with the double bank holiday etc. I saw the Postman before so I'm hoping he makes a call to my house... good luck with your blood test, who know you might well be next BFP on here

expecting2expect - I know I am so annoyed with the lack of SA results. Hopefully it's just the postal service being slow from double bank holiday and not DH has such a bad sample they're having to do research on it lol! We're having very stormy weather here in UK too, where is Summer??? Did you have s'mores on your trip? haha

Gummybear - Hope you're well today

Well, as of yet still on SA results and no +OPK. Having my 21 day blood draw on Friday and then the 28 day the following Friday.I haven't bought any HPTs this month I think I know it's not going to happen.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

argh! post man came and it was just Junk mail!!!!!!! Where oh where are the S/A results

11 years ago

Oh no Ellie I was so hopeful you would get the results today, I would so be shouting at some people right now, I hope they come soon.xx

Snow white, good luck with the desk job, I hope you get it, I will keep my fingers crossed for you.x

Krunchie, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, I hope you get some good news real soon.x

Joy, I do hope so, I could do with some good luck, so many is so hard to take. Sounds like you had great fun camping, shame the weather wasn't better for you, but camp fires etc takes me back to my girl guide days.xx

Gummybear, how are you feeling? How did the blood work go?xx

Aroma, how are you? haven't heard from you for a bit.xx

AFM, nothing new to report, cd 61, sat my sociology exam today and had a few cramps which felt remarkably like AF, went to the loo and nothing, I am so at a loss, I have had cramps and keep thinking should arrive, but nothing. Only 3 weeks and 1 day to go and then I can get a blood test if doesn't arrive that is

Sabrina.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo