Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some summer bfps!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 14 weeks 3 days pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apts were April 19th 2012 & May 3rd
At our May 3rd apt (at 9 weeks5 days) we heard the best sound ever - our little one's heartbeat!!
We went for our 1st non-diagnostic u/s on May 15th and saw our little ones heartbeat & he or she was VERY active!
Had another dr apt on May 22nd and heard the heartbeat again!
Next apt is June 21st... my diagnostic u/s is July 13th
We will be going for a non-diagnostic u/s around the end of June/Beginning of July so dh can see our little peanut before he leaves on his trip.
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

296 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 296 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!

Alisha... welcome to the group! TWW is torture for sure. Hope you get a BFP this weekend :). good luck!

Aroma, hope AF stays away and that you get good news from your doc!

Elle... sounds like youre still in the running. I hope your AF stays away and that you get a BFP veryyyy soon.

Bumble... so sorry about your pup! I hope she feels better soon. I have 2 dogs, and would totally do the same for them :)

Just1more... Praying for your dad. I cant imagine what you're feeling. Hang in there! Good luck with your TWW.

Joy, Hope your hubby is all back to feeling normal. That makes it so hard to see your man feeling unwell :( Hope you guys are having a better week!

AFM... I have been MIA, I was in a wedding this weekend and had a lot to do for that. We went out for my birthday tonight and I just got back in. Had a great day! Im 9dpo and should be getting my AF fri or sat. Hopefully not though!

Have a great week everyone!

Amber

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jeez time seems to be going slowly for me... feels like I haven been on here in weeks! lol! (The past week or so has felt like it should have been about a month!!)

Amber - Thanks sweetie, dh is feeling much better now thank goodness! Hope you enjoyed your birthday fun! How was the wedding?

Alisha - Aw you are so sweet! Thanks! Keeping my that you get a beautiful BFP just in time for your birthday!! Can't wait to hear!

Kristine - Hope the doc has some good news for you!

Elle - YAY still no af!!! I have got my for you sweetie, hope you get your bfp!!

abc123 - lol @ your 4th of July comment!

bumble - LoL, yep thats how you say it!! Haha!! I am so sorry to hear about your furry baby!! I am the same way, Im a total "dog-mom" dh always tells me I baby the dogs too much (we only have 1, but I do the same with my parents dog cause she is here half the year as well) I hope she gets better soon!!

Just1more - Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad!! That is horrible! I hope the doctors can get you some answers soon - the waiting is torture!!

AFM - Busy week so far! Dh is feeling much better and is back at work today! (YAY!!) We had a nice bbq with the family on Sun for Canada Day, then yesterday we had some friends over.

Today I am going to the gym, then grocery shopping, then off to my ultrasound to find out if we're gonna have a handsome little man or a pretty little princess! SO excited!! After the u/s we're gonna do a little shopping for baby, then going to see the new Spiderman movie!

Tomorrow I have my doc apt where he will be taking me off my progesterone, then gotta get some laundry done and pack dh. He leaves Thursday morning for his month long work trip! SO busy!!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Good morning :) I took another test this morning at 10 dpo and unless my eyes are playing tricks on me (which they could be at this point) I think I see a faint line, you have to look close. I uploaded my image under 10 dpo hpt if anyone wants to take a look and give me their opinion. It's under Member but the captions are ?????? and the second is comments? Same test different images. Really hoping it's not in my head this time! I might just dig my own hole :( Still having the same symptoms, gas is getting worse *yuck*, moody, my nipples are two different colors now (really???) have had cramps for the past 2 weeks, not the typical AF cramps either. If ya'll don't mind let me know what you think!! If I didn't have someone to talk to about all of this I would come unglued.....Thanks Girls!!!

11 years ago

Joy best wishes for your gender scan today so exciting for you! I an using my phone for the first time and it totally sucks so i an struggling. So just a quick note to say i have made it to day 39-40. Nervous now I might actually have to test soon. Baby dust everyone^

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi!

Joy, PLEASE let us know what you are having!!!!!!!!

Alishakaye, I saw your tests. I'm actually not familiar with how to read these types of tests. Whenever I get into the scrolling of the HPTs I skip over this brand I'm assuming I'm just looking for another line near the obvious line that shows?

Elle, GL if you decide to test. Thinking of you!

AFM, check this out:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/all-early-pregnancy-symptoms.php

With all these 'early' symptoms. I have SO many. I have such a bad head cold (and I really rarely ever get sick, if I do it's like full blown strep or appendicitis, lol). I had no idea some of things I'm feeling could be related to pregnancy. I am SO SO tired, having weird dreams, muscle cramps, stuffy/runny nose, gassy, heavy breasts, anxious, sore throat (more like scratchy it's def not strep or anything), thirsty, chills, so many of these! I am trying not to read too much into these because I'm only 6 DPO, AF due on Monday. Too early to have these?

Thanks gals.

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Abc....It's actually quite easy!! You get two lines beside each other. You have to invert to see it though. It's cheaper to buy the tests online than at walmart,target..ect. if you invert it you can see a faint line next to the bold one. Thanks for looking anyway:)

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Alisha - What # was your test on there, I couldnt find it. Good luck!

abc123 - Fingers crossed hun!

Elle- Oooo... so exciting! I really hope you get your bfp!!

AFM - Looks like I'm Team Blue! It's a BOY!! So excited! He looked amazing, so big already! Already did some shopping for boy clothes!

Hope everyone is having agreat day!
xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

Joy.... yay! So happy for you and your little guy. What an exciting day :)

AFM... 10 dpo today, had some af type cramping today.. so I'm afraid I might be out. I will keep my fingers crossed for a bfp despite the cramps!

Good luck to you ladies who are in your tww, hope you get your bros too!!!

Amber

11 years ago

Joy: A little boy - congratulations, they are such fun, my lil man is 6 now and is still a momma's boy

Ellie, I so hope this is you month, test and let us know as soon as possible

Bumblebaby, so sorry to hear about your pup it is so hard when they are poorly, you feel so damn helpless, I hope she recovers quickly.

abc123, wow you have sme symptoms, I will keep my fingers crossed that this is your month hun.

Aroma, I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get your this month, when do you get your results back from the HSG?

Armywife, Happy Birthday!!!!! I hope you had an awesome day. Fingers crossed stays away and you get your for your birthday, how awesome would that be.

Alishakaye, Welcome - I have looked at your tests, I think I can see something on one of them, but the other looks negative, so hard to tell and tbh I have line eye constantly, it's not just on my own tests, Good Luck and

I so hope I haven't missed anyone out if I have I am very sorry. to everyone.xx

AFM - No more news on my Dad, the hospital is being very slow in processing everything, we are getting more and more frustrated. We really haven't enough this cycle and I know I have no chance of getting the eggie, it just doesn't feel right at the moment, so although we are not preventing we are not trying either, I am hoping that will change again soon, but with my Dad the way he is I need to concentrate on that for now, I will still be looking in on you guys every few days though so make sure you keep us informed of any new

I also wanted to thank you all for your very kinds words and prayers over the last few weeks it is very sweet of you all, much love.xx

Sabrina.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Happy 4th of July to the American members of the thread!

just1more - Hospitals suck at telling you stuff. Best of luck to your Dad though

armywife - Hopefully your cramps are somthing to do with implantation

expecting2expect - Congratulations on the news! Aww a little boy for you so cute

abc123 - Oooh lotsof sympotoms sounds good

AFM, no sign of the witch. I am on CD 40/41 today.The longest I have gone in the last year is 67 days and then the next is 42 days so I'll be testing at the weekend (between CD43-45) if AF still hasn't shown. It's possible I haven't even Ovulated this cycle so I'm not getting my hopes up and after my digital negative on CD32 I am not keen on doing another test.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo