Posts by mrsrogers0726

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Finally! After 22 months of TTC!

My Husband and I have been TTC since June of 2011. That year, in June I lost my Aunt to lung cancer and 2 week ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What are these cramps?

Lately, a couple times a day every other day or so, I have been getting these weird cramps that come on sudden ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

10 dpo symptoms

For the past week, I have been having on and off cramping. Breasts have been tender on and off also. Today is ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Trials of many kinds....

Today I was with my friend at target and she was like, "Man, I need a pregnancy test. I'm 3 days late.&qu ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

The "Groundhog Day" of TTC

For many of you, you may know how this goes. Each month, you ttc, you hope, you pray, you wait. wait and boom. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Nausea a sign of implantation?

I am on 9dpo and in the middle of the night last night, I woke up 2 times. I though I was going to throw up. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Itchy Breasts??

I have been having my breasts itch lately. not the nipple, the breast. all over. also. small bumps that look l ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

3 days late am I preggo?

I am 3 days late. On the day of my expected period I tested and it was negative. I haven't tested again. Tryin ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

CONFUSED!!!!! HPT's

Ok. I bought 2 of the equate Early Result HPT test. you are supposed to get 2 lines. a vertical line in the co ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What do these pregnancy test results mean?

Ok. I bought 2 of the equate Early Result HPT test. you are supposed to get 2 lines. a vertical line in the co ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago