Community post

Journal

Trials of many kinds....

Today I was with my friend at target and she was like, "Man, I need a pregnancy test. I'm 3 days late." Normally, I'd be semi-happy for any friend who thought they could be pregnant. But this friend has a 2 year old and an adopted 3 month old. She was like, "I would love this baby if I am pregnant, but Lord, don't overwhelm me with this. Not right now. I still have a 3 month old. It'd be our fault, we haven't been careful lately." Internally, I have a lot of emotions coming to the surface. One of which is excitement, and support for my friend. The other.... Anger and sadness that One could accidentally obtain something I crave and work hard to get and fail.
This is yet another opportunity to trust God. She will need to trust Him for her sanity and grace to walk through a hard season of being overwhelmed by children. And I will need to trust Him that my day is coming and He will walk me through it.
Still doesn't make it easy though!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo