Posts by mrsrogers0726

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

What are these cramps?

Lately, a couple times a day every other day or so, I have been getting these weird cramps that come on sudden ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

10 dpo symptoms

For the past week, I have been having on and off cramping. Breasts have been tender on and off also. Today is ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Nausea a sign of implantation?

I am on 9dpo and in the middle of the night last night, I woke up 2 times. I though I was going to throw up. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Itchy Breasts??

I have been having my breasts itch lately. not the nipple, the breast. all over. also. small bumps that look l ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

3 days late am I preggo?

I am 3 days late. On the day of my expected period I tested and it was negative. I haven't tested again. Tryin ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

What do these pregnancy test results mean?

Ok. I bought 2 of the equate Early Result HPT test. you are supposed to get 2 lines. a vertical line in the co ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

can you give birth with a S1-L5 Disc herniation?

I have had a herniated disc for about 4 years now. WE are TTC and I wonder if pregnancy will be painful and if ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Strange type of spotting

My period is due on or before the 11th. while checking my cervix (yesterday) i noticed a small amount of blood ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages