Posts by Britts3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

What is going on????

No period I was due on the 10th and still no sign of an af I have pain on my right side every now and then and ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Tubes Tied but late period could I be pregnant??? Please comment

Hello Ladies I was wondering if any of you ladies who have had there tubes clamped experience late periods?? I ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

no period tubes are clamped! (PLEASE ANSWER)

I didn't have a period at all the month of June and I had my last period May 23, 2013 and didnt get one in Jun ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Faint positive test with fmu but later negative with smu why is that????

I tested around 930 this morning got a faint positive it took a few min to come up but def pink then later aro ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Belly Button

Hiu ladies I guess i would be considered 7-8 dpo but my question is today before i took a nap i had some pulli ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Gave up then got pregnant!

Hi ladies I posted a while ago back in december saying if I didn't get a positive I was gonna give up and fina ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is it safe to take Theraflu in early pregnancy?

I read up online that it was safe I have the warming sensation. Has anyone taking it in there pregnancy?

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Ran out of progestrone will it hurt the baby????

I will be completely out of my progestrone on the 20th I dont know when I will be approved for my insurance so ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Progestrone & Baby Aspirin??????

Hi Ladies I was just wondering if any of you experinced this and had success with the pregnancy? I am currentl ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Progestrone???

Hi ladies have any of you women were put on progestrone supportories with your first or second pregnancy to he ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago