Posts by Britts3

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Giving Up!!!!! :( Need alot of prayer and baby dust my way!

Hi ladies I am goin to test in the am if its negative I am going to give up for a while I can't take the stres ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Answer 5 days sooner pregnancy test

Hi I took a test earlier today and i didnt wait for 10 min to see if the line came i saw nothing with 2 min so ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Could this still be my month???

Hi ladies my last cycle was November 28th and I had cramping on my left side on the 11th Of Dec I also took an ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Positive OPk????????

Hi ladies I got a positive opk on the 13th of this month and had cramping on my left side on the 11th so I too ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Pains on left side?

Is that a sign I ovulated I had pains on last sunday into monday and took opk on on Tuesday and got a positive ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Positive OPKs

Hi ladies why do you conceive positive opks but never conceive are the test wrong? I tested positive a few mon ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

WHY AM I NOT CONCEIVEING?

I AM SO FRUSTRATED EVERYONE AROUND ME IS GETTING PREGNANT AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR A YEAR NOW FOR MY SECOND ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Nausea

I am nausea in the morning and at nite and espically after I eat is that a sign of pregnancy?

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Two positive One negative!!!

Hi took a pregnancy test last night and it gave me a faint line right away then took one this morning again to ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Could I be Pregnant?

Hi Ladies I usually have soreness in my right breast more than my left every month like 2 weeks to a week befo ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago