Posts by schamp2005

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

8dpo and IUI, 10 days post HCG Trigger

Ok so as stated I am 8 days past ovulation and IUI. I had the IUI on Christmas morning. I took my 250mg Ovidre ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

8dpo and feeling pinching

Ok I took Femara this cycle days 3-7 and then had a ultrasound on cd11 and my egg measured 18mm. I was instruc ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

10DPO and still feeling this pinching/pulling

I am 10DPO and feeling this pinching/pulling sensation on the left side of my uterus. I also ovulated on this ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

7dpo any one else out there the same??

I am 7 dpo and had my day 21 progesterone level drawn this am. This cycle I used femara on days 3-7 and then ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Has anyone taken Femara or Letrozole and successfully gotten pregnant?

Just wondering for those of you who have taken this medicine, how you felt on it, side effects, how quickly yo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

6DPO symptoms

Today I am 6DPO and I noticed very dull cramping/tugging this morning and waves of mild nausea this afternoon. ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Got my first Positive Digital OPK Today:o)

I cannot believe it!! I have PCOS so half the time my problem is that I cannot ovulate so for me to ovulate on ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Cervical Mucous Questions

In General, does your CM get more watery/slippery/clear the closer you get to ovulation or does it get white/s ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

11DPO and going insane!!

LMP 9/6 I am due for AF on Mon 10/4 and going crazy. I really hope i get a BFP. I want to test tomorrow. Still ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Nauseous one minute and laughing and crying the next...

Seriously I feel like I am on this crazy emotional roller coaster!! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/im ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago