Community post

Discussion

8dpo and IUI, 10 days post HCG Trigger

Ok so as stated I am 8 days past ovulation and IUI. I had the IUI on Christmas morning. I took my 250mg Ovidrel injection 10 days ago. And on days 3-7 I took Femara.

I had spotting 2dpo and 6po it was in my cm. Not a lot just enough for me to notice. I showed my hubby and he said he saw it plain as day. I am now 8 dpo and have had wicked vivid dreams, serious cravings along with no appetite too, nausea, stuffy nose, and just plain old tired..

I go for a blood test next Monday the 9th. The. I would be 15 dpo and 17 post trigger. Wondering when this trigger will be out of my system so I don't get a false positive. What do ou think I should do???

User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am feeling same vivid dreams sooo tired ...plus over things like gone off tea /coffee/ smoking and have food cravings i am 8dpo too due af on the 11th.

I will keep my fingers crossed for u xx

12 years ago

I am not sure about the trigger, but I can tell you that I'm also 8 dpo, and experancing vivid dreams, gas, bloating, sore nipples, and bad cramping. Your spotting sounds very promising! I know that ovulation spotting is an excellent sign of fertility. The dspotting at 2dpo could have been due to O! Good luck! Let us know what happens!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo