Posts by schamp2005

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

8dpo and IUI, 10 days post HCG Trigger

Ok so as stated I am 8 days past ovulation and IUI. I had the IUI on Christmas morning. I took my 250mg Ovidre ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

8dpo and feeling pinching

Ok I took Femara this cycle days 3-7 and then had a ultrasound on cd11 and my egg measured 18mm. I was instruc ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

10DPO and still feeling this pinching/pulling

I am 10DPO and feeling this pinching/pulling sensation on the left side of my uterus. I also ovulated on this ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

7dpo any one else out there the same??

I am 7 dpo and had my day 21 progesterone level drawn this am. This cycle I used femara on days 3-7 and then ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

6DPO symptoms

Today I am 6DPO and I noticed very dull cramping/tugging this morning and waves of mild nausea this afternoon. ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Got my first Positive Digital OPK Today:o)

I cannot believe it!! I have PCOS so half the time my problem is that I cannot ovulate so for me to ovulate on ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Cervical Mucous Questions

In General, does your CM get more watery/slippery/clear the closer you get to ovulation or does it get white/s ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

11DPO and going insane!!

LMP 9/6 I am due for AF on Mon 10/4 and going crazy. I really hope i get a BFP. I want to test tomorrow. Still ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Nauseous one minute and laughing and crying the next...

Seriously I feel like I am on this crazy emotional roller coaster!! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/im ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Is it possible to feel Nausea at 10DPO??

Just wondering because it is coming in waves. When it comes I feel so nauseous I can't even look at food and I ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago