Community post

Discussion

7dpo any one else out there the same??

I am 7 dpo and had my day 21 progesterone level drawn this am. This cycle I used femara on days 3-7 and then ovidrel on day 14 after being monitored with ultrasounds to make sure my follicles were at least 18 mm. I had one that was 20 mm. Today I have been having this god awful headache with weird not pms cramps- like pulling and pinching, waves of nausea and my belly feels taut if that makes any sense. I also am so tired and i am dragging butt!!! Do you think any of my symptoms sound promising?

User Image

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Yes, it does! I'm 8dpo and also having the full belly feeling. It's hard to know whether it's digestive issues or something better, but I definately feel full as opposed to the emptiness I felt after the miscarriage in Sept. and during the last AF in Oct.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Schamp2005- I'm 7 DPO today as well!! Your symptoms sound promising to me. In fact, I wish I was in the same boat....I feel really nothing out of the ordinary....a little sluggish but that's it!! Its all super frustrating because I don't know what to look for anymore. I have never been pregnant before so I don't know if the lack of symptoms at 7 dpo is a good or bad thing??
We have pretty much been trying on & off for about 8 months. 2 of the cycles we used the fertility monitor with no luck but last month just found out that I have a tilted uterus (surprised it wasn't picked up before) so that could be part of the prob... who knows?!
Anyways, when are you planning on testing? I'm really, really gonna try to hold off until as close to AF as possible. Last month & previous got real disappointed after seeing BFN after BFN !!!!
Hope this is your month & much baby dust!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

I am 8dpo today so we are pretty close. I have gone crazy in previous cycles trying to look for symptoms and recording them etc, it's tiring after a while, unless it's something important, i'll record it. other than that just taking my bbt every day and wait to see what happens, i feel the same as i did in each of the 7 cycles before this one so i am not counting on anything right now.

Glad to know there are some ladies out there going through the same, hopefully we will all get a bfp before the end of the year!!!

baby dust to y'all

~Butterscotch~ User Image Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

So 8dpo and still have a little bit of cramping and some nausea. My hubby is even getting impatient with the two week wait!!! He keeps asking when i can test! He's just like one of us lol!! Had a awful headache yesterday and woke up with it again today. My dr says not to test until the 12th which is another 6 days of agony. But I tested out of my ovidrel injection already and so there shouldn't be any more hcg in my body unless there's a lil bean in there producing it. They did say once i test out(go from pos to neg) then any pos result after that should be a true positive. Keeping my fingers crossed. Praying for all of you ladies in the same boat <3

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I am 8 dpo and having a stuffy nose and is exhausted most of the day. Can't sleep at night so I sleep most of the morning until around 11:30..I also get queasy around fast food or anything grease..Wishing you all luck this month.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo