Posts by scuba.chick

Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

The sun is shining!

As I walked towards to EPU for what I was hoping was my last blood draw the sun was shining! It is such a bea ...

9 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Myth buster!

I have been enjoying this cycle! Every day I have woken up feeling excited it's a new day! A new day to track ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Perfect 28 day cycle resumes!!! :-)

I am so happy!!! I never thought I would be so happy to see my AF! So although my hCG are not at 0, I have c ...

13 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Has anyone had a 'normal' cycle after an ectopic while waiting for hCG levels to hit 0?

So I am 5 weeks 3 days post Methotrexate and I had a bleed around the dates my cycle would normally be due in ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Holding in there - just

I haven't journalled for a while as I have just been trying to get on with things and wish the weeks away. ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Finding positives in small things

So today is 8 days since my first shot of methotrexate. It has been a tough week with a lot of ups and downs. ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Strength for the future

Today has been a mixture of emotions. Today the doctor finally found my pregnancy in my fallopian tube. :-( My ...

19 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

At a loss as how to feel :-(

***UPDATE: Midwife just called to tell me hCG is now 1741! She is worried. I have been asked to go back to ...

30 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Nervously waiting...

Third beta on Tuesday was 253 - more than double my Sunday blood test! The midwife was very surprised! She t ...

12 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Is it really true!

I am too scared to put this in writing in case it's not really true.... I have had the most stressful weeke ...

10 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago