Posts by scuba.chick

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Closer to the end of my journey

I've been trying now for almost 3 years for baby no. 2. In that time I've had 3 early losses. As I get clos ...

6 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

Low rising HCG :-(

My update is a little sad today. I had my blood results yesterday. Friday they were 38. Monday they wer ... Updated

69 Comments     1    

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Waiting on blood results

Agrr I hate this part! My blood results from Friday were low at 38 (lower than when I had my daughter) but it' ...

2 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

Update!

Hi everyone! I hope you are all well. I've been off line from this site as the tracking was just getting a lit ...

6 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

Testing out my trigger shot

Testing out my trigger shot while in the middle of the coronavirus. Seems totally crazy. This cycle we did Let ...

18 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Struggling

I saw this post and it is exactly how I'm feeling right now :cry: "Everyone talks about the positive ...

7 Comments     3    

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

IUI

It has been a tough two weeks. The euphoria of getting a positive digital pregnancy test to the crashing emoti ...

45 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

New cycle - next steps

So I've picked myself up from the disappointment of the last failed cycle. This next cycle is supposed to be ...

35 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

New cycle with Gonal-F

Here's to another cycle! I wasn't going to go the drug treatment route but decided we would give it a go for 3 ...

13 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

HSG

So I had my private HSG test today. I had one performed about 3 1/2 years ago and I remember it just feeling u ...

71 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago