Community post

Journal

The sun is shining!

As I walked towards to EPU for what I was hoping was my last blood draw the sun was shining! It is such a beautiful day in London today! I instantly felt my spirits lifted! :-)

The midwife was lovely! She was laughing with me in that we couldn't believe I am still going back - 8 weeks later! I had my blood draw - as usual two attempts made before they could get it and I was on my way with a hug to say goodbye! I had a slight moment when I arrived, as a couple was just coming out of their scan and the poor lady was sobbing. :'( I took me back to that day - and I realised how far away it seemed now. I wanted to tell her she would get through it. It is tough now - but it will slowly get better.

While waiting for my bus which is right next to McDonald's I decided to nip in for a breakfast! Well the diet will start Monday once I have the all clear ;-)

It has been a fairly quiet Friday at work which was lucky as I had a bit of drama with my my loan funds - which thankfully a helpful customer services lady managed to sort out - so now I can pay for my bathroom tomorrow!

Then 2.30pm came along with the call from the midwife with my results. 9!!! I literally cannot believe I am finally under 10, but a little disappointed I am still above 5. It's still great news! :-) I have officially been discharged from the EPU with the all clear to resume my folic acid and pre-natal vitamins! I managed to get 5mg on prescription due to my thalassaemia trait so I'm going to be steaming ahead getting myself healthy again. I also phoned my GP and they are going to put the referral through for the HSG test too.

Today is a GREAT DAY!!! I'm wishing all you lovely ladies a beautiful weekend, and I hope to see lots of BFP's!!!

xxx

User image

9 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Comments

What a happy, sunny day :)

8 years ago

What a great, happy JE! Sounds like things are going well for you! So happy :)

8 years ago

Im happy things are working out so well for you!!

8 years ago

Thank you ladies! I hope you all have a lovely weekend! xx

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

Lovely journal entry. I wish you all the best for the coming month.

[url=<a href=

8 years ago

Sounds like a great start to the new cycle.

8 years ago

Great news I remember my discharge day too, good luck with your next steps towards ttc natasha. I've made a Dr appointment too for next week ;) xx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Thanks Gemma! I hope your doc app goes well next week! :-) xx

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

What a lovely JE! Your upbeat spirit is wonderful and I am praying for you that things continue to go well, both with your health and your bathroom! Hugs!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo