Posts by scuba.chick

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

Clear Blue Digital dual ovulation test - 3 days of flashing smileys High fertility - still no Peak!

Hi ladies, do any of you use Clear Blue Digital dual ovulation tests? I've had 3 days of flashing smileys now ...

6 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Excitement!

Does anyone else feel that as they get closer to their ovulation window? I have this exciting feeling in my s ...

10 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

AF is here :-(

So not really surprised, but gutted nevertheless. That makes this cycle 25 days which is completely unhear ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

I think this cycle is a bust

Started to spot yesterday - thought MAYBE it could be implantation spotting, but spotting this morning too. : ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Anyone had super sensitive skin before their BFP?

I've had a cold for a few days, so trying to decide if it is that or an early pregnancy symptom! I'm 9DPO tod ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Temp spike and a cold?!

I woke up this morning feeling rubbish. I have the start of a cold I'm sure. Horrible tickly cough and stuff ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Clear Blue dual hormone ovulation tests! Did we BD at the right time?!?!

Hi ladies, so i've used all methods to track ovulation this month. Cheapie internet tests, temping and the ad ...

6 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Please no more BDing! Hahaha!

So I started this cycle with a bang! I'm trying to catch that egg, and it has felt amazing to throw caution to ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

New cycle!

I finally finished my Norethisterone on Friday. My AF was due this weekend, but I know the tablets delay it. ...

8 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Two weeks...

Two weeks till Xmas, two weeks till we can try again. Two weeks..... I'm scared. I'm scared I might not ovulat ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago