Posts by Jazzy12

Questions  Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

Where do you buy soy isoflavones and which brands?

I am thinking of trying soy isoflavones next cycle (too late this cycle). I am not sure where to buy or which ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Do you have the same PMS symptoms whether you are pregnant or not?

I just want to confirm that my understanding is correct... So here is how I understand it: progesterone and es ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

If you have your period over night... which day is cd 1?

If you have your period over night, do you count the next day as cycle day 1 or the previous day? Poll: ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

BFN @ 10 dpo. Was it too early to test? SO depressed...

I caved and tested today with a dollar store test. BFN. I really thought this was the month... We timed BD ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Is my chart looking biphasic???

The system identified an ovulation day, but only because I discarded a temp on day 19. Wondering if I ovul ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone else buy softcups and think "OMG these things are huge!"?

I bought softcups and find them massive! Like a hefty bag! I tried using one, but it was so big and awkward th ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

First time charting, question about discarding temps... Please help!

My chart is showing "no ovulation detected" unless I discard one temp on cd 19. If I discard that on ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

2 days of positive OPK or do we just go with the darker one?

I am using OPKs for the first time. Yesterday I thought I had a positve because the 2 lines were almost equ ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Too much BD tapping out DH?

As far as we know, DH is healthy with a normal sperm count. We BD every other day after AF, except for ovul ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Is very light spotting before AF considered part of your Luteal phase?

Last cycle, I had VERY light spotting a few days before AF. I thought it was implantation spotting, because of ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago