Community post

Question

Is my chart looking biphasic???

The system identified an ovulation day, but only because I discarded a temp on day 19.

Wondering if I ovulated.

Thanks!

Poll:
Biphasic (2 votes)
Not Biphasic (2 votes)

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Yes it does look like you ovulated. Even with that 2nd temp you discarded that could have been from an estrogen fallback rise. Other than just wait it out and see if af shows but it seems biphasic to me.

11 years ago

Thanks!
Sorry, but what is an estrogen fallback rise? Is it normal? Still learning... Thanks!

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh yeah many woman see it on charts. It most commonly happens between 2-3 days past ovulation where there is a brief estrogen surge after ovulation. That may be the reson for your dip that you discarded unless there was another reason like lack of sleep or took temp at a different time. It doesn't increase or decrease your chances of conceiving just a natural hormonal thing that can be seen in our charts. Your fine and I still think you ovulated.

11 years ago

Looks good to me!! :D

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo