Posts by mammammia

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

when did I ovulate?

wanted to get some opinions.. I got a positive ovulation test the morning of weds march 13th, but I swear I fe ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

when did i ovulate?

wanted to get some opinions.. I got a positive ovulation test the morning of weds march 13th, but I swear I fe ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

spotting for 3 days..does this count as a period?

hi all! I am back!! my so and I took a few months off ttc, but we are back! now I thought I started my period ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

have a question?

I have a fb page that deals with ttc too..so you can send a message to the page and we will post your question ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

bbt chart

anyone got the time to take a look at my bbt chart and just tell me what you think? thanks! hopng for a bfp on ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

flu symptoms during early pregnancy?

anyone get flu like symptoms before a bfp? i am 10 or 11 dpo and feel tired, throat hurts, congested.. bfn thi ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

christmas miracle rainbow baby <3

well, i am officially onto my two week wait!! i am 1 dpo and i am very hopeful because we nailed the timing th ...

13 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

evaps or faint positives?

is it possible that the line wouldn't show up in the time limit, but shows up when the test is completely dry? ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

here we go again...

well, i believe i am 4 dpo..i thought i had ovulated 2 times already, but i think cd 19 was the winner. hoping ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

and after is here..

I was truly hoping that was going to be month :( the dates for everything would have been perfect. I am pretty ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago