Posts by mammammia

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

why i loved ttc <3

i can't believe i'm already in my second trimester!! and in less than 2 weeks i will be getting an ultrasound to determine the sex of my baby!! a lot of my pregnant friends are having summer babies, so to say that i have baby fever is an understatement. so glad to have been blessed with another baby, the timing couldn't be more perfect.

it's funny though, as i look through the albums of pregnancy tests..i miss ttc! i miss the excitement every month taking hpts and hoping for that bfp..and then the thrill of when you finally do! i had been ttc for a year..had a miscarriage at 5 weeks in august, and finally got pregnant around the same date my angel baby would have been born. so looking back, i see the struggles, emotions, and pure joy that i have experienced ttc. i wouldn't take back the months of trying and disappointment, because it makes the final journey (mypregnancy) that much more sweet. So for those of you who are getting discouraged, don't!! whatever is meant to happen will, and when you look back at the memories of ttc, if will bring you joy :) it may be hard now, but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. whether if it is finally a pregnancy after years of trying, an IVF baby, adoption, whatever is meant to be, will be.

I am trying not to rush away my pregnancy as well, although that is much harder than i was expecting!! I cannot wait to hold a teeny tiny baby again!! at least on July 15th (day before my fiance and my birthday!!) we will get to know if baby is a boy or girl, so at least that will hopefully help me be a little more patient with the rest of my pregnancy! i have been horribly sick since week 6, but i believe it is finally subsiding. i am convinced i am having a girl, honey wants a boy since we already have a daughter. but i think 2 little girls would be amazing :)

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages