Community post

Discussion

here we go again...

well, i believe i am 4 dpo..i thought i had ovulated 2 times already, but i think cd 19 was the winner. hoping that we bd'd enough! because i had thought i already ovulated, i was cramping and didn't make my fiance bd on cd 19. but the next morning when my temp went up, i realized what was going on so we bd'd right away. prob about 12 hours after i ovulated. so i know there is a chance. plus we bd'd on cd 16, so this site says i have a high chance of conceiving. fingers crossed! no symptoms really. a little bit of cramping and frequent urination, but i might just be drinking a lot..i feel like my bbt chart looks promising..it resembles the month i had my miscarriage.. please feel free to follow and share your stories!

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Wee! Good luck! Sounds like you did everything right. I'm gonna follow you!

Afm- I'm due for AF today with no sign of her yet. But that could be because I'm coming off bc. We shall see. I've had heartburn really bad (which I had with my previous bfp) and headaches. I also had mild nausea and mild cramping and diarrhea really bad (sorry if tmi). Also lots of cm. I'm always damp.

Good luck!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

good luck! i hope af stays away for you :) as for me, my temp went up again this morning so i am very excited :) i feel like my bbt chart resembles my miscarriage more than the other months :)) woke up a little nauseated this morning, and i have been exhausted!! feeling a little crampy ever since ovulation. fingers crossed!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

im glad your temp is going well. i'd like to see your charts if you dont mind. i'd like to see what they're supposed to look like.

good luck!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

you can click on my page, my charts are posted :)

temps still looking good..no symptoms really. had a bad time with indigestion last night, which is unusual for me. crossing fingers!!! i've been pretty crampy since ovulation as well, yesterday and today not so much. i am hopeful :)

In my experience indigestion is a good sign. I have my fingers crossed for you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo